The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 20 min
What’s in your mind if you heard about fried rice? Tasty and delicious! Yes, fried rice is food which mixing a white rice with match season, and some adding ingredients that make the taste more delicious. This food is not only cheap but super easy to make in your house. This rice is well-known based on Asia, especially China. At this time, we bring you a recipe to make Chinese fried rice with Yangzhou style.
Simple Steps to Make Chinese Yangzhou Fried Rice
Chinese people are customed to purpose rice with some fresh vegetables or meat. Chinese Yangzhou fried rice is one of the dishes that are having a well-mixed rice with carrot, shrimp, green peas, egg, green onion, and ham. The ingredients to make this cuisine is straightforward and easy. But remember to prepare all of the tools before you start to cook.
- Sufficient salt to taste
- Ground white pepper as much ¼ teaspoon
- Light soy sauce for one tablespoon
- Vegetable oil in 2 tablespoons
- Finely chopped two green onions
- Diced carrot as much ½ cup
- Green peas in ½ cup
- Diced Chinese ham (or char siu) in ½ cup
- Beaten two large-sized eggs
- 8 to 10 deveined and shelled shrimp
- White rice as much 6 cups leftover
- By using a rice scoop, press the rice and separate the grains of rice slightly. Then, take a skillet or saucepan, oil, diced carrots, and green beans. Turn on the fire. After you get the proper heat, heat one tablespoon of oil. You must stir-fry the diced carrots and green beans until they’re tender.
- On the other skillet, heat another one tablespoon of cooking oil. When the oil is getting enough heat, place the shrimp. Stir-Fry it until they’re seared slightly. Then transfer the shrimp to another place. Instead of cooking it in another pan, you can do this step before you fry the bean and the carrot.
- Take rice into the skillet and make a small hole in the middle of the rice. Add cooking oil as much one tablespoon again and the beaten eggs. Stir them quickly, so they’re well-mixed. Place ham and shrimp, carrots, green beans, sufficient salt, white pepper as well as light soy sauce. Stir and mix them evenly. Last, add and fry green onion as long as 30 seconds. Serve it.
How’s the Chinese fried rice with Yangzhou version? It’s effortless and straightforward, isn’t it? Now you can make your fried rice creation based on the recipe above. Since this dish is up to 3 servings, you can enjoy it with your beloved family or friends. Make your mealtime special by tasting the excellent Chinese Yangzhou fried rice.