The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 30 min
Wonton Soup is a favorite food of Chinese society with the pleasure of everyone likes it. This traditional soup is synonymous with pork and shrimp shells that make the fun in a wonton and chicken broth. In winter, this food is very suitable and became the target of everyone. Keep in mind this soup is very delicious and make your body warm and make everyone addicted to eating it.
How To make Wonton Soup?
For the Chinese people, making Wonton Soup is something straightforward. And it may be a habit they do because once eating this soup will feel addicted to eating again. With a soft texture on wonton makes this a favorite Chinese soup. Here’s a secret wonton soup recipe
- Sodium chicken broth to taste, maximum 6 cups
- Cabbage that has been in the grated 1 cup
- Pork or diced
- Ketchup to taste
- Sesame oil to taste
- Wonton as many as 16 packs
- The first step, prepare all ingredients until spices. Then make a large pot to put a cup of chicken broth and cabbage that has sliced in small form. Then heat until boiling. Then, prepare the food processor and put cooked bacon, add soy sauce and sesame oil. After that, cut pork into small size until smooth.
- Then set 16 packets of dumplings neatly on a flat surface. Then wonton filled with pork dough that has been given spices as much as one teaspoon per pack. Adjust the content and size of the dumpling wrap, so as not to over. Wet your fingers with water to pin the ends of the pellets.
- Once the dumpling has finished, put it in a boiling broth with a delicious mix of cabbage. Wait approximately 5 minutes or less, until the texture of the dumplings feels soft. After that, lift and place onion on wonton soup. Then serve it with an impressive look and ready to eat.
So the secret recipe Wonton Soup, very delicious is not it? Curious to try it, let’s practice directly in your beloved kitchen. Do not worry all the ingredients are available in various stores, markets, and supermarkets nearby from your home. After seeing the cooking step from beginning to end, it is certainly straightforward for you to try as food in cold weather. Good luck and cooking diligently.