The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
Another right menu for vegan has come! If you are a vegan, don’t worry that you will not be able to enjoy many tasty menus for your lunch or dinner. Vegan jalapeño popper grilled cheese will be your new favorite menu. The perfect match between melted grilled cheese, the fresh jalapeno and smokey toast with melt butter in the skillet is going to rock your mouth. The ingredients in the toast also healthy for your health by combining vegetable and melted cheese. Curious about how to make this delicious appetizer? Then, here are the simple directions you could follow.
How To Make Vegan jalapeño popper grilled cheese?
To enjoy this cheesy toast, you only need 30 minutes. You can also easy to find the ingredients which are only vegetables and the cheese. Now, just don’t waste time and let’s start cooking!
- Four slices of bread
- Four roasted Jalapenos
- Two tablespoons of butter, and more for the bread spread
- Two tablespoons of vegan cream cheese
- Two tablespoons of vegan mayo
- Two tablespoons of minced Chives
- Two slices of mozzarella
- Two slices of Cheddar
- Garlic and onion powder
- Dash parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. After that, you can start to mix the vegan cream cheese, minced chives, garlic and onion powder, vegan mayo, and also the dash parsley in medium bowl. Make sure that you mix it all until it is well combined.
- Seal the roasted Jalapeno in a plastic bag for about 5-10 minutes. After that, peel the Jalapeno, slice, and remove the seeds. Then set it aside. Now, spread the butter on bread and also melt the butter in a pan. Put the buttered bread into the pan and grill it until it turns light brown, then remove it from heat.
- Next, spread the cream cheese mixture into one piece of the bread. Add two Jalapenos, a slice of mozzarella, and cheddar cheese. Cover the sandwich with another bread. Do the same thing for each sandwich. After that, grill the sandwich until the cheese well melted.
Finally, you can serve Vegan jalapeño popper grilled cheese now. It will be so perfect to eat it immediately before it gets cold and the cheese no longer melts perfectly. Enjoy the smoky toast, and the melted cheese in your mouth and don’t forget to share it with your family.