The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 30 min Cook: 2 hours Ready in: 2 hours and 35 min
Do you have some drained liquid of chickpeas? Don’t throw them away, because you can make a candy cane like – vegan meringues! This meringues recipe can increase your cook experience, especially when mix some food extras. Here we bring the meringues vegan recipe for you.
Simple Steps to Make Candy Cane Vegan Meringues
Vegan meringue is a blend of vegan-friendly food dye with peppermint and vanilla flavor that simply delectable which can get you want to eat more! This little stuff will spoil your tongue with the melted sensation. Read the steps carefully before you start to make it.
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One teaspoon of peppermint extract
- Icing confectioner’s sugar as much one ¼ cups (150 grams)
- Vegan-friendly red food dye
- 14 ounces or 400 grams chickpeas, take the liquid
- Prepare an icing bag with a large nozzle, oven, three baking trays, and greaseproof paper. After that, preheat the oven to 210F. By using greaseproof paper, line the baking trays. Take a bowl of large size and chickpeas. Drain and take the chickpea liquid. Don’t throw away them; you can keep it for making another food. Put them in a container, pour some water and refrigerate it for three days.
- Whisk the chickpea liquid by using a stand or an electric mixer. Set the speed until high. You can stop the action until you get the soft peaks. Add the icing sugar into the liquid with slow moves. When the mixture has come to a stiff peak, add peppermint and vanilla. Prepare your icing bag.
- Paint some red lines inside the icing bag by using a clean paintbrush or a teaspoon and the red-eye. Make sure that you complete this step carefully and start from the bottom side of the icing bag. Make 1/3 gap from the top. Slowly pour your mixture. Pip some meringue shapes.
- Around the baking sheet surface, squeeze the meringue. Then, up to peaks, pull up the meringue. Open the oven, put trays, then transfer the baking sheet. Bake the meringue about two hours. After two hours are completed, finish the bake and turn off the oven.
- After you finish the baking steps, let the baking sheet inside the oven. Check the candies regularly. If they’re cold, crunchy, and the inside is soft, take them out. Place them in a place that has a less air-tight. This action is to prevent the candy soften. Enjoy.
After you know how to make this gluten-free, candy cane-like – vegan meringue kisses, we hope that you can practice it without a doubt in your kitchen. This cooking activity is delightful. Share the ready meringues with your friends. Good luck.