The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 45 min Ready in: 60 min
How To Make Vanilla Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles
- 3 cups of all purposes flour, aerated or sifted (check on the notes below)
- 2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 1 large of whole egg
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, around 220 grams and soften
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of rainbow sprinkles
- Take out the butter if you refrigerate it. Leave it outside the fridge for around an hour before using to make sure it is soften, not melted. When you are ready to start cooking, take a medium mixing bowl. Add the flour and salt and mix them evenly. Set aside.
- Take another medium mixing bowl and add sugar and butter and mix them using electric mixer until it is fluffly and the color is light. Add the vanilla extract and egg, and continue mixing for another couple of minutes. Turn off the electric mixer. Add in the flour and salt mixture in the bowl and continue beating over low speed until it is well mixed. When it is well mixed and smooth enough, stop beating the dough. Add the rainbow sprinkle and mix using silicon spoon until it is evenly distributed.
- Take large baking sheets and line them with parchment paper. The dough texture should be soft yet firm enough so you can roll it. Using your hands, roll the entire dough into an-inch balls. Arrange them on the baking sheets. Make sure to give each ball enough room to rise later. 2 inch space apart between balls should be enough. Freeze the dough for around 30 minutes or until it is firm enough. Meanwhile, pre heat the oven to 350° Fahrenheit When the dough is firm enough, take it out from the freezer.
- Bake the dough for around 14 to 15 minutes. Don’t over bake the cookies as it is easily burnt. Remove the cookies from the oven and transfer them to wire rack to cool. The cookies are ready to serve.
How to measure flour using measuring cup properly as adapted from Martha Stewart tips.
- When you use measuring cup to measure flour before baking, it is important to aerate the flour first. There are a few ways to aerate the flour. First, you can stiff the flour first. Second, you can fluffing the flour up and whisking it well. When you are done, spoon the flour and transfer into the measuring cup. Remove the excessive amount of flour using knife. It allows you to get exactly the desired amount as mentioned in the recipe.
- You can simply provide a bag of flour and scoop some into the measuring cup. However, it always results in a lot more flour than that you actually need for as instructed in the recipe. If you aerate the flour first, you will get the accurate amount of flour that results into perfect dry dough. Make sure to go with aerating while preparing for the ingredients for perfect cookies.