The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 minCook: 10 minReady in: 25 min
Do you like lemon? Do you like cookies? Then you must like this ultra soft lemon poppy seed cookies! This snack is super easy to make, up to 30 cookies, and the most important thing is straightforward to make in your kitchen. You may find the steps how to make this cookie below.
Straightforward and direct Steps to Make Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
Make a cookie is always fascinating moments. It’s effortless, and it can be a perfect dish for your movie or relax time. Lemon poppy seed cookies are some delectable cookies that are combining poppy seeds, sweet vanilla taste, and fresh lemon. Try to make it and feel the sensation.
- Granulated sugar, 1 cup only
- Baking powder as much one teaspoon
- All-purpose flour in 2 1/3 cup
- Baking soda in ½ teaspoon
- Yellow food coloring, 3-6 drop (if needed)
- Salt in ½ teaspoon
- Egg on large size
- Vanilla extract for two teaspoons
- Poppy seeds, two teaspoons plus additional
- Two lemon zests
- Preparing the oven and preheat to 350 ℉. Take a parchment paper to line the baking sheets. Mix salt, flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a medium-sized bowl. Cover the baking sheets. Prepare a stand or electric mixer as well as sugar and butter. Make some cream with sugar and butter.
- Whisk the cream until smooth and light, approximately 3 minutes. Take vanilla, lemon zest, an egg (beat it), lemon juice, yellow food coloring and poppy seeds into the bowl. Whisk the mixture evenly. Make sure that you have made the mix well combined before you turn to the next step.
- In the baking sheets, scoop and spread the dough of cookies. Make amount 2 inches apart in the baking sheets and 1 ½ tablespoons of portions. Before you bake it, take and sprinkle the remaining poppy seed over the cookies. After that, you may bake them.
- Take 10 to 12 minutes to complete the baking. You can finish the bake if you see the golden color around the cookies edges. Before you place it, let the cookie to rest for 5 minutes. Transfer the biscuits into a room temperature with an airtight container. Wait for a week and serve.
After you understand all of the steps above, now you can make your lemon poppy seed cookies creation in your kitchen. Make you relax time enjoyable with tasting this cookie. You can share it with your family or friends too. They will love it. Have a good cook.