The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 45 min Cook: 1 hour and 10 min Ready in: 1 hour and 55 min
When food is made with love, it is so pleasure! You’ll be happy find an easy recipe that can you make right at home. If you having the family or friends that invited for the healthy dinner, or you want a special dish for a romantic moment, this San Francisco Seafood Cioppino suitable to be on the menu. Cheers!
The Steps to Make San Francisco Seafood Cioppino
If you’ve never making Cioppino before, I urge to you to try this recipe. San Francisco Seafood Cioppino contains lots of ingredients, but it’s straightforward dish. This dish can you share with your family or friends. Because it served for 4-6 servings. Are you ready to cooking? Let’s try!
For stew base:
- 3 tablespoons natural olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of garlic, chopped
- 1 ½ cups of sliced onion
- Salt and fresh pepper
- 1 cup of dry white wine
- 2 ½ pounds vine-ripened tomatoes, peeled and chopped.
- ¼ cup of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, throw away the seed and diced
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 cups of fish broth or 1 cup of a bottle of clam broth mixed with 2 cups of chicken broth.
- ¼ cup of fresh basil leaves.
- 1 Dungeness crab that already cooked or 2 Alaskan king crab. Chopped into large pieces
- 12 littleneck clams
- 12 of mussels
- ½ pound of cleaned squid, slice like ring
- 1 pound of large shrimp
- 12-pound sea scallops
- Hot crusty sourdough bread (optional)
- Make a stew base. Heat the large pan over the medium heat. Add the olive oil. Add the onion and saute for about 5 minutes. Add the chopped garlic, salt, and pepper to your taste. Cook them for about 2 minutes more. Add the tomato paste. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Pour the white wine into simmer and reduced by about half part. Don’t forget to use a wooden spoon. Then, add the peppers, parsley, thyme, tomatoes and bay leaf. Cook for about 5 minutes. Then, add the broth until boiling. Adjust the heat to low-medium heat.
- Cook the stew base with slightly open for about 30 minutes. Wait until the stew base simmer. You can prepare the stew base for one day or 1 month later. You should save this stew base in the refrigerator.
- For finish, the Cioppino, add the fresh basil and the clams. Cook with covered. Adjust the heat to high heat for about 5 minutes or until the clams open. Then, add the crab and cook for about 1 minute. Add the shrimp, squid, scallops, and mussels.
- Cook and frequently stirring, until the mussels are open, the shrimp curl, and the scallops and squid are firm. It needs the time about 3 minutes. Your Cioppino is ready to serve. You may add the hot crusty sourdough bread.
It’s done to make San Francisco Seafood Cioppino. You may practice personally at your home. Don’t forget to complete all ingredients that necessary and your cooking tools before. Let’s cooking!