The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 30 min
The coconut milk soup from Thailand is very popular, including people outside of Thailand. The difference with tom yam kung, this one does not contain shrimp, but chicken. How does Tom Kha Gai taste? Savory delicious. In Thailand, most Tom Kha recipes usually include coconut milk, galangal, lime leaf, lemongrass, Thai cilantro, coriander, straw fungus (or shiitake or another fungus), chicken, fish sauce and lime juice. Chili fries are sometimes also augmented.
How to Cook Thai style coconut soup
The steps and the ingredients that are used here are very easy and simple to get, so you can make this Thailand food itself at home. Let’s take a look and read the recipe below.
- Two small glasses kitchen basics chicken stock
- One can Thai Kitchen coconut milk
- Two cans straw mushrooms and drained
- Two shallots and chopped
- Two pieces lemongrass and bruised
- One tsp organic ginger and ground
- ¼ tsp organic red pepper and crushed
- 1 ½ pounds chicken breasts and sliced
- ¼ small glasses fresh lime juice
- Two tbsp Premium Fish Sauce
- 4 small glasses chopped cilantro
- Prepare the coconut milk, mushrooms, shallots, chicken stock, lemongrass, red pepper, and ginger in large saucepan. Heat it into medium-low for 5 minutes. Boil water, chicken, onion, lemongrass, and galangal until boiling and the chicken change color. Add coconut milk, red chili, fish sauce, salt, and sugar. Cook while stirring until boiling and ripe.
- Stir the chicken and boil for 5 minutes longer or until cooked. Pour the lime juice and fish sauce. Don’t forget to give the cilantro and stir well. Stir together with fresh lime juice and fish sauce. Then, remove the lemongrass. Prepare the serving plate to serve the soup.
- After serving plate has been prepared, pour the soup slowly into the bowl and give not also forget to add more cilantro so that the aroma more felt. After that, decorate the top of the soup and give a sprinkling of fried onions and lemongrass to make it more enjoyable. Serve in a bowl that has been provided, and Tom Kha is ready to serve now.
Well, it’s easy to make this famous Thai soup? You can make this food as a reference for your lunch menu. The above recipe is very simple and easy to follow. You can immediately practice at home after reading the above recipe. In the guarantee, this food is not less delicious with other regular soup. Good luck and tasting it. Hopefully, the results do not disappoint.