The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 15 min
Pad See Ew is a standard lunch among Thai people and is a very popular dish at Thai restaurant in Thailand. A soft, chewy rice noodle sauce fried in Chinese pork, broccoli and soy sauce, is a soothing meal for many. Noodles can be made hot with chili garlic sauce. Pad See Ew is easy to make and the materials needed are relatively easy to find. If you check the Pad See Ew material, you’ll see how similar Rad Na is. Your additional ingredients can turn into another dish.
How to Cook Thai Stir Fried Noodles
You only have to spend 15 minutes to cook this Thai Stir Fried Noodles because all of the ingredients and the steps are easy to prepare. For more details, you can check the recipe below and follow step by step.
- 450-gram flat rice noodles
- Two tbsp dark soy sauce
- Two tbsp oyster sauce
- Two tsp soy sauce
- Two tsp white vinegar
- Two tsp sugar
- Two tablespoon water
- Two tablespoon peanut
- Two garlic cloves
- 150-gram chicken thighs and cut into small pieces
- One large egg
- Four small glasses Chinese broccoli
- First, prepare the noodles and boil the water for 5 minutes. For fresh noodles, boil water for a few minutes. Then, drain it. Combine the sauce ingredients and garlic with the oil. Heat the oil in frying pan. After the oil is already hot and the garlic is starting to brown, add Chinese broccoli and the chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute. Do not forget to flip back so as not to burn.Then, break the egg and mix it.
- After that, add the Chinese broccoli leaves and sauce. Mix it to combine, so that the sauce coats the noodles evenly and caramel, and the leaves wither. They just need to wither because they will continue to cook while you are plating. Grab a plate of the dish and decorate it as beautifully and attractively as possible. After all is ready, pour food slowly into the plate. Thai Stir Fried Noodles is ready to serve now. Serve while it’s warm.
That’s the recipe how to make Thai stir-fried noodles easy and of course you do not need to Thailand to taste this food. You simply follow the above recipe and buy the ingredients at the nearest supermarket. This food is suitable for those of you who like Thai food and can be served for your meal at home. Good luck to try it.