The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
Speaking of Thai food, Thai Peanut Salad Wonton Cups is one of the most favorite recipes lately. This is so easy to put and eat together, and they are the perfect snack appetizer for a party or just a lunch. You can combine this by making salad cups together and make your family eat and enjoy this until the end. Let’s look at the explanation and how to make it below.
How to make Thai Peanut Salad Wonton Cups
Now, no need to go to Thailand to get this food, you can simply make it at home by preparing the ingredients below. You just have to buy them in a complete supermarket and follow the ways below.
- Vegetable cooking oil
- Two tablespoon rice vinegar
- Two tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ small glasses natural peanut butter
- Three teaspoons vegetable oil
- One tablespoon soy sauce
- One tablespoon honey
- Two cloves garlic
- One tablespoon grated ginger
- 24 wonton wrappers
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper
- 450 gr cabbage and carrots
- Two tablespoon sliced green onions
- Three tablespoon crushed peanuts
- Preheat and prepare oven to 350 degrees and spray a 12-cup muffin broth with cooking spray and place two packs of wonton inside each muffin cup, making sure to balance the angle to create a “flower” pattern. Push the wrapper into a muffin glass. Bake at 350 degrees around 13 minutes or until the cup is crispy and slightly browned.
- Let them cool the muffin tins until they reach room temperature and then transfer them to a wire rack or serving plate. Mix the rice vinegar, lime juice, oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt, ginger, and red pepper in a bowl and combine.
- Don’t forget to add the cabbage and carrots to a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the cabbage until well-blended. After that, take the cabbage salad into wonton cups and stacking on a plate. Inlaid with green onion slices and crushed peanuts and serve with an attractive look to be more beautiful. Happy tasting and trying it. You can add it to your taste and will.
That was how to make Thai peanut salad wonton cups. It’s easy, right? This food can be made as a dessert or healthy snack if you want to try it. The nutritional content is quite a lot because it contains the fresh and natural ingredients. If you want to taste it, please read the recipe above and try to make it yourself at home. Serve this food for the family at home. Good luck to try it.