The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 6 min Ready in: 16 min
Are you looking for the classic food from Thai? The grilled chicken from Thai that sell out as a street food has a delicious taste. It made up from lots of flavors that grilled out over high heat. You will never regret the taste, because this is one of the most favorite Asian food. The super tender chicken is waiting for you all. For the information, this dish contains 438 calories per serving and 58 grams protein. Do you interested in trying? Read this article until the end and find the special recipe that provided for you.
How to Make Thai Grilled Chicken (Gai Yang)
The main key to making Thai grilled chicken is the marinating process. It’s good if you are marinating the chicken overnight in maximum and 3 hours for the minimum. The longer of marinating process it can produce more delicious chicken. Might be you not believe this food only takes 16 minutes in cooking. With such a short time, the super tasty meal will serve at your table. Complete the ingredients and follow the directions below.
- 1 kg of fillets chicken thigh (no skin and no bone)
- One large size of lemongrass stalk, chopped finely for the white part
- Six cloves of garlic, minced finely
- Two tsp of red chili, chop it
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- 3 tbsp of fish sauce
- 2 tbsp of Chinese/Japanese cooking wine, sake it
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of honey
- One tsp of sesame oil
- ½ tbsp of black pepper
- The slices of lime
- Small red chili, sliced finely
- Cilantro, chopped
- To marinating process. Take a large plastic bag and adding the lemongrass stalk, garlic, lime juice, red chili, fish sauce, wine, sesame oil, brown sugar honey and black pepper to taste. Combine them well and add the chicken that already cleans up into a bag. Ensure that all sides of chicken are basting. Then press the ziplock and store in humid place overnight or 3 hours.
- Takes the chickens from ziplock and put on a baking sheet. Prepare the outdoor grill (charcoal or gas) and heat over the medium to high heat. Grill the chicken for about 3 minutes with flip out them frequently until getting the golden browned. Doing until all chickens completed. Remove and place on a plate. Let it take a rest for a few minutes and adding the slices of lime, sprinkle the sliced of red chili and cilantro.
The perfect Thai Grilled Chicken (Gai Yang) is ready to enjoy. You can add a black pepper or red chili if you desired more spicy chicken, but if you won’t, you can reduce it.