Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 15 min
Bored with processed chicken meat that’s all that? Have you ever tried Thai Basil Chicken? If you’ve ever tasted Thai Chicken Leaf Chicken cuisine by buying it in a restaurant, maybe you are interested in trying making it. Who knows, your cooking this will be a mainstay to win the heart of prospective in-laws! Or you can also serve it for the home-cooked menu. In addition to the way of processing is quite easy, the materials used are easily available on the market. Let us consider the explanation below.
How to make Thai Chilli Basil chicken
It’s not difficult to make this dish if you prepare all the ingredients and cooking tools properly and correctly. You do not need to have to go to Thailand to taste this food, let’s see and follow how to cook it below.
- 225-grams chicken fillet and cut into bite-size pieces
- One shallot stem and cut into 4 cm
- One small glasses Thai basil leaves
- Two large cloves of garlic
- One Thai chili and chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon vegetable oil
- Two teaspoon oyster sauce
- One teaspoon dark soy sauce
- One teaspoon light soy sauce
- One teaspoon sugar
- Two tablespoon water
- First, put oyster sauce, dark soy sauce, light soy sauce, sugar, and water in a bowl and mix it all until well-blended. Heat the vegetable oil in the frying pan. Add chili and garlic and then cook for 20 seconds. Add the shallots and chicken, fry until cooked and brown for 2 minutes. After that, add the sauce and cook around 1 minute.
- While waiting, you can prepare the plate to serve his chicken dish if it is cooked. After the chicken basil is cooked and ready to serve, remove from heat and give the shallots. Stir it until withered. You can also add a sprinkle of shallots on it to taste and for the compliment, or you can add white rice if you want to eat heavy.You can add rice if you want it. Good to taste it.
Easy to make it?
Thai chili basil chicken can you practice how to make it at home. You can serve it to your family at home as a dinner or lunch menu. If you like to eat Thai food, guaranteed you will be addicted to this one food. Therefore, for those of you who have never tasted it, taste it while you can follow step by step on the recipe above. Good luck to try it at home.