Prepare time: 30 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 40 min
This Taco Pizza is one of the easiest pizza recipes that you can make at home. Besides, it also tastes as great as the one delivered by the pizza boy. Prepare the simple ingredients and follow the easy steps below to make some at home.
How to make Taco Pizza
Serve four portions of Taco Pizza in only 40 minutes with the recipe written below. Make sure you follow them properly.
- Two packages of crescent rolls (refrigerated)
- A package of softened cream cheese
- 200 gr sour cream
- 450 gr ground beef or you may use ground turkey
- An envelope of taco seasoning mix
- A tomato (medium sized), chopped
- 200 gr cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 200 gr mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 200 gr lettuce (shredded)
- To start making this Taco Pizza at home, you may start the recipe by preheating the oven over 375 Fahrenheit-degree. While waiting for the oven to get heated, you may continue to prepare for the other ingredients. Follow the next ingredients written below.
- To continue, you need to lay and unroll the crescent roll dough on top of the cookie sheet. Here, you don’t need to grease the cookie sheet, thus, leave it ungreased. Then, you need to make sure that the crescent is completely sealed. After that, it is ready to bake.
- Place the sheet in the oven to bake for around 8 or 10 minutes. Make sure the crust is completely cooked, and the colour turns lightly golden brown. After that, cool the pizza for around 20 minutes. Then, you may combine the cream cheese and sour cream in a mixing bowl, small sized.
- After it is completely combined, you may spread the mixture of the cream cheese and sour cream into the crust that you have prepared before. Make sure you spread it evenly, and you may place the crust and the cream into the refrigerator to chill until it is ready for the next step.
- While chilling, you may prepare the skillet to cook the ground beef. Then, drain it well while adding the water and the taco seasoning mix. Stir and simmer for around 5 minutes. After that, you may spread the beef mixture into the chilled crust. Also, don’t forget to add the garnish.
Before serving, make sure you garnish the dish well with tomatoes, lettuce and the shredded cheese. Also, don’t forget to cut the pizza into several pieces and enjoy it immediately for a better taste. Besides, you may also refrigerate the pizza to enjoy it later.