The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 15 min
This fish cake originally shaped thin and tasted spicy. As many western tourists come to Thailand, this cake now has a non-spicy version adapted to the western tongue. Served with fresh cucumber slices and whole chilies, this fish cake is priced from 20 baths per portion. But in here we will not discuss the spicy Thai fish cakes, but the fish cakes with the addition of sweet sauce. This snack you can try after reading the recipe below.
How to make Sweet Dipping Thai Cakes Sauce
Thai snack is a favorite food of Thai society that is easy to cook and you just need to follow step by step on the recipe below. Now, let’s see how to make it.
- Six chopped green beans
- Eight sliced kaffir lime leaves
- ½ tablespoon fish sauce
- One tablespoon Thai tempura flour
- ¼ small glasses sugar
- ¼ small glasses vinegar
- One chopped cucumber
- ¼ small glasses ground peanut
- 100-gram prawns
- 250-gram cod fillet
- One egg
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- One tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- First, cut up the prawns and fish into small pieces. Then, put it down the prawn and fish pieces into a mixing bowl, and don’t forget to use a blender to blend the prawn and fish until crushed and mixed. After that, add one egg, one tablespoon of red curry paste, 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce, one tablespoon of tempura flour, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar, and 1/4 tsp of pepper, mix it all.
- Add six chopped green beans, and eight sliced kaffir lime leaves into the bowl, and mix until the fish cake paste. For the sauce, add ¼ small glasses vinegar and ¼ small glasses sugar and heat it until well-blended. Now, we will form and fry the fish cake. Take a spoonful of fish pastry paste and flatten it into a pastry.
- Then place it in a deep fryer, repeat the process until all your pastry paste is finished. Deep fry until both sides of the fishcakes is golden. Then put the fishcakes onto some paper towels or tissue to absorb excess oil. Serve a teaspoon of peanuts and chopped cucumber and then, pour the sauce. Serve it and enjoy the fish cake.
That was the recipe to make sweet dipping Thai fish cakes sauce. You can make it for a gathering with your friends, treat for guests who come to your house or snack watching tv at home. Desserts are much enjoyed by people because it’s sweet and not boring. You can make it now and practice it at home with your mother or maybe your partner. Good luck for trying this recipe.