The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 20 min Cook: 40 min Ready in: 60 min
Whose can’t say no to something sweet-sticky that tossed with exotic crispy meat. What an addictive dishes, right? Can you tell the best experience of tasting something sweet-sticky in all your lifetime? How about a crispy beef that tossed with super sticky sweet sauce, eat with warm rice for dinner while raining out there? Could you imagine how lovely it is? Well, to realize that, how about seeking how to make sweet and sticky crispy beef on your own?
How to Make Sweet and Sticky Crispy Beef
As the primary ingredients of this menu, the beef becomes a focal point on your plate. To choose what is the meat is, you probably prefer to top sirloin as a top choice or skirt steaks as another one. Since the primary sauce ingredients are soy sauce, please be careful while adding some soy sauce into the mixture. Or, to play save you would sub it by the light one. Here the recipe!
- 1 1/2 lbs top sirloin steak (cut into 1 cm strips)
- Produce: 4 slices ginger, two cloves garlic, one small onion, one green onion
- Condiments: 3/4 cup honey, 1 tbsp hoisin sauce, sodium, 7 tbsp light soy sauce
- Baking & spice: 2 cups cornstarch, grill sesame seeds, two eggs
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp shaoxing cooking wine
- Salt and pepper
- 5/8 cup water
- Marinade the beef into a salt- paper mixture for 20 minutes. Mix the baking and spice mixture. Coat the meat with the baking mix then to egg and do it continuously. Heat some cooking oil, make sure the heat is enough. After the oil was heated, put the beef. Cook the meat until golden to light brown looking. Then you can save it for later. Do not forget to drain the meat with a paper towel.
- Now, making the sauce: put some cooking oil into the pan, then let it heat. Put all the produce mixture until faded and smell good. Put some water and place all the rest of ingredients. Make a mixture of cornstarch and water then put into the sauce. Cook until it boiled, stir it until becoming slurry. Taste the sauce, put some salt and paper as seasoning.
- After the sauce mixture ready, put the cooked beef into the pan, and occasionally mix until all the beef surface coated with the sauce. It probably needs about 5 minutes. Serve immediately while it still warm. You probably want to serve over a bowl of rice.
Well, hopefully this recipe of sweet and sticky crispy beef could guide you to serve the best beef-based dished into the plate. The sweet-sour flavor of this food would spoil your tongue. Happy enjoying!