The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 40 min
Make a great dinner meal with the recipe written below and try to make some at home by following the recipe until the end.
How to make Steak Enchiladas with Jalapeño Cilantro Cream Sauce
To serve 7 to 8 layer of this super yummy enchiladas, you only need 40 minutes to cook at home.
- 500 gr round steak
- Green bell pepper
- Yellow onion
- Salt, white pepper, and cumin
For the Sauce:
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil
- two seeded and minced jalapenos
- three cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 400 gr of heavy cream
- 65 gr of sour cream
- 100 gr shredded Jack cheese
- Salt, white pepper
- A quarter teaspoon of cumin and chili
- 30 gr minced cilantro
For the Enchiladas:
- 7-8 layers of flour tortillas
- 200 gr shredded Jack cheese
- More grated cheese for the topping
- Chopped cilantro and jalapeno as the garnish
To make the Sauce:
- First, you need to prepare a small sauce pot. Then heat it with olive oil over medium heat. Next, put the minced jalapeno along with the garlic in it. Saute for several minutes until you can smell fragrant. Then, add the sour cream and heavy cream in it until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Cook the ingredients and bring it to simmer. After that, add some other ingredients like cheese, salt, chili powder, white pepper, and cumin. Next, make sure you stir and combine these ingredients until they are all well mixed for around two minutes.After that, add the cilantro in it, stir, and turn off the heat.
To make the steak:
- Here, you need to slice the steak into several thin pieces. Then, cut also the onions and the bell pepper into thin slices. Next, prepare a medium cooking pan to heat the oil and steak along with the onion and peppers in it. Add with salt, cumin and white pepper to taste. Then, cook and stir the steak until they are completely done.
- Prepare the oven to 350 Fahrenheit-degree or 180 celsius-degree. While waiting for the oven to be ready, you may prepare a baking dish with 9×13 inch sized and simply arrange the enchiladas layer on it. Make sure the dish is enough for 7 to 8 layers of enchiladas.
- Then, pour the sauce mixture over the enchiladas. Spread the sauce evenly. Next, add the shredded cheese on one side of the tortilla. To continue, give some steak mixture on top of the cheese mixture. Simply roll the tortilla and put it in the baking dish.
Before you bake the enchiladas, pour the remaining sauce over on top of it along with the shredded cheese. Next, bake for around 17 to 19 minutes. To serve, you may garnish with chopped cilantro and jalapeno.