The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 25 min
Spicy Shrimp Tomato Pasta is one of the best pasta recipes that you can easily make at home. It is not only delicious but also very easy and simple to make. As you can see below, the ingredients needed are pretty easy to find, and the instructions are also simple to follow. If you are interested to make some at home, simply read the article below for a complete recipe.
How to make Spicy Shrimp Tomato Pasta
To make this homemade Spicy Shrimp Tomato Pasta, you only need to spend 25 minutes in your kitchen until the dish is ready to enjoy.
- 200 gr fettuccine
- 30 ml olive oil
- A tablespoon of butter
- Four cloves of garlic
- 225 gr shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- A can of diced tomatoes
- A quarter teaspoon of red pepper flakes (crushed)
- A quarter of salt
- Cracked pepper
- Fresh parsley
- First of all, begin the step by preparing a large pot and fill it with water. Then, when it boils, put the pasta in it and cook for around 7 to 10 minutes until the pasta is completely cooked and the texture becomes tender. Next, don’t forget to drain the pasta well with a colander.
- When you cook the pasta, you may use the time to prepare for other ingredients. Simply prepare a large skillet and heat it with olive oil and butter over medium heat. When the olive is hot enough, place the minced garlic in it and stir until you can smell the fragrance.
- Next, clean the shrimp with cool water and drain the water out. Place the rinsed shrimp into the skillet of minced garlic. Then stir and sauté these ingredients for around 3 to 5 minutes, until the color of the shrimp turn opaque and a little bit pink. Then, you may remove the shrimp into a plate and set it aside for a while.
- To continue, you need to add other remaining ingredients to the skillet, such as the red pepper flakes, cracked pepper, and salt. Make sure you stir these ingredients occasionally over medium heat until they are completely combined. Also, let the sauce simmer for around 5 minutes.
- If the sauce is already slightly thickened, you may add the cooked pasta to it. Coat the whole part of the pasta with the sauce evenly. Then, also add to the cooked shrimp and combine again. Before serving, taste the dish by adding more salt, if needed.
To serve, prepare a serving platter and place the pasta in it. Meanwhile, for the garnish, you may add some pieces of fresh parsley leaves on top of your homemade pasta dish. Enjoy this until the end while it is hot for a better taste.