The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
Spicy Korean Carrots is one of the delicious menus in Korea. This food is perfect in warm weather and a lot of grilling. Therefore, it is well suited to serve as a family meal. The look of an exotic food makes the taste to eat the food is high. So for the mother at home mandatory to try this one menu cuisine.
How to Cook Spicy Korean Carrots
The ways and steps of cooking Spicy Korean Carrots are available in the text below. You simply prepare the ingredients for cooking and follow the steps from start to finish. Do not be confused to try, have now been summarized on the following Korean spicy carrots recipe:
- 2 lbs or 1000 g carrots julienned
- 1 tbsp salt
- two tsp smoked peppers
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Cayenne pepper
- one tsp coriander
- Black pepper
- Vinegar to taste
- The onions are great
- 2/3 cups of olive oil that has heated to almost spread
- The first step cook Spicy Korean Carrots is to peel the carrots and swing them. At the time of exfoliating carrot using a special slicer julienne or slicer julienne, for carrots look clean and good looks. Then prepare a bowl to put carrots and spices, and all the olive oil mixture and set aside.
- Step two, you must develop and heat the skillet. Saute the onion, until the color is golden, indicating maturity. Position the pan at a sufficient heat level to shorten the cooking time. Enter ½ cup of oil on a measuring cup or small pot. Keep in mind the oil should be hot until dissolved.
- The third step, all you have to do is enter the oil gradually into the carrots, stirring with a large fork until blended. Do not forget to taste the right cuisine. After eating delicious and suitable cuisine to eat, Korean Carrot spicy ready to be served and consumed by the family.
- The final step, like ice, every cooking of this spicy Korean carrot, it is recommended to marinate more or less within 6-12 hours before being eaten to make the taste of the cuisine perfect. Keep in mind, for storage, transfer it to a sealed container and place it in the refrigerator for approximately one week.
That’s the recipe for Spicy Korean Carrots. You can try it at home quickly. For the ingredients, you can get in the shop or shop nearest your home. Very simple to try to cook Korean cuisine, just follow the recipe and step of manufacture, within 20 minutes finished and ready to be consumed by the family. Good luck. Make cooking as your hobby.