The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 25 min Ready in: 35 min
Spicy Korean Beef Noodles is one of food that is often sold in Korean restaurants. This dish is delicious, so many people pick this as their favorite menu. It doesn’t only make you full but also by eating this food you will enjoy the taste that fits your tongue and makes you want to eat more and more and more.
How to make spicy Korean beef noodles
How to make? The trick is pretty simple, you just need to follow the instructions of the materials explained below, and also follow the steps from start to finish until it is ready to serve.
- 1 pound steak wings
- two tablespoons oil
- four tablespoons gochujang
- 2 tablespoons sliced onion
- Soy sauce
- Rice vinegar to taste
- four spoons h
- chopped garlic tea
- Ground ginger to taste
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- Sugar to taste
- 2 packets of ramen beef and seasoning
- Enough water
- Garlic slices
- Mushrooms to taste
- The first step, prepare a small bowl to shake gochujang. Then add the green onion, soy sauce, garlic, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, and sugar according to the order of the above ingredients. Then pour about half of the mixture into a large ziplock bag. Then add the steak to the bag, sealed, then chill for about 30 minutes or it could be overnight. The remaining sauce will be closed and chill too.
- The second step while waiting for gochujang in the chill put the oil into the skillet on medium or high heat. To transfer the steak from the bag to the pan, use a brace. Then cook for 5 or 8 minutes. Then transfer the steak to a large boar, let it rest and continue to the next cooking step. You have to add onions, ramen noodles, mushrooms, ramen spices, and beef flavor to the skillet.
- The third phase, pour the water and bring to a boil. Wait until cooked around 5 to 7 minutes for the noodle to taste and tender. While waiting for this food to be cooked, thinly sliced steak in the grain. Then add strips of steak and sauce to the pan and stir until blended. Cook in only a few minutes and then serve immediately.
That’s the recipe for Spicy Korean Beef Noodles which is easy for you to cook at home. You don’t need to worry about getting into the wrong recipe since the steps have been well-arranged. So, what you have to do is follow the directions and then you can serve and enjoy this Korean food with your beloved family.