The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 30 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 65 min
Being an Italian food lover is not hard right. It is easy indeed because Italian food spreads all over the world now. But, if you do not find one, you do not have to sad because you can cook the Italian food now. Cook this type of Italian food is easy and quick. You can cook one and give a modification based on your favorite flavor. Let’s check it out .
How to cook spicy Italian sausage baked ziti
Now, you can create a tasty homemade at your kitchen. Your family will surprise because you could cook food such a pro. Cook the spicy Italian sausage baked ziti is simple, and you will get addicted that will make you want to cook it again. If you prepare the accurate ingredients and follow the correct method, you will have the most delightful food in this world.
- A large of yellow onion
- A large garlic and onion (minced it)
- A tablespoon of dried oregano
- ½ tablespoon of salt and black pepper
- Two jars of spaghetti sauce.
- A package of shredded Italian cheese blend
- Two teaspoons of dried basil
- Take a baking pan to boil all of the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 360 degrees. Place salted water and put it into the other pan. When the water is boiling, stir it in the ziti and return it to the boil. Cook the pasta in the boiling water. Cook the pasta for 10 minutes until the pasta is firm and tender.
- While you cook the pasta, add the sausage to a pan and cook until the sausage getting brown for 10 minutes. After that, drain the sausage from the oil and put a side from the pan. Place the ricotta, garlic, egg, onion, oregano, in a large bowl and combine them. Stir it in the drained pasta and also in the drained sausage. And then, mix all with the salt, black pepper, ½ jar of spaghetti sauce.
- In the baking pan, cover the first layer of the pan with spaghetti sauce. And then, layer it with the pasta mixture. The third tier, fill it with the spaghetti sauce, and the last is add the shredded cheese. Top it with the basil. And cover with aluminum oil for 20 minutes. Baked until the cheese is getting melt.
Cook this type of Italian food is easy, right? This food served for three peoples. Have a nice meal everyone.