The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 20 min
If you want to serve one of the best spaghetti dishes, then you need to try this Spaghetti Carbonara recipe. It combines the soft spaghetti with crispy bacon and creamy cheese. Serve this for your family, and they will clean the plate in few times.
How to make Spaghetti Carbonara
To make Spaghetti Carbonara, you just need to spend around 20 minutes only. Simply follow all of the instructions written below and serve around four serving portions of yummy Spaghetti Carbonara at home.
- 200 gr spaghetti
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr grated Parmesan
- four slices of diced bacon
- four cloves of minced garlic
- Salt and ground black pepper as the seasoning
- 30 gr chopped parsley leaves
- The first thing to do is to prepare a large pot. Then, fill it with boiling water. Also, make sure that the water has been given with some salt. After that, cook the pasta based on the instructions written in the package of the pasta. When the pasta is cooked, keep the reserved pasta water and drain the pasta.
- Next, prepare a small bowl to combine the ingredients like the eggs and the grated parmesan. Whisk until the ingredients are completely combined. Then, prepare a large skillet to cook the diced bacon in it. You may turn the heat over medium-high heat and cook the bacon in it for around 6 to 8 minutes until they are crispy enough and brown.
- In cooking the bacon, you also need to reserve any excess fat from the skillet. Next, add the garlic to the skillet and cook for around a minute until you can smell fragrant. Lower the heat and stir with the cooked pasta and egg mixture. Combine them well.
- To continue, you may add seasoning to the pasta mixture by adding a bit of salt and pepper to taste. Also, add the reserved pasta water that you have been kept before. Here, you may add the water by using a tablespoon until it reaches the desired consistency.
After you have followed all of the steps above, you are near to serve the dish. When the pasta is completely done, you may turn off the heat and remove the pasta into several serving platters. Also, to make your homemade Spaghetti Carbonara looks like the one you buy from the restaurant, then you can garnish with chopped parsley if you want. Moreover, it is recommended to enjoy this while it is warm with the whole family at the end of the weekend night.