The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
Do you love to eat pumpkin? If you do, you should try the new variant of the pumpkin cookies which is the soft and chewy pumpkin spice cookies in your gorgeous kitchen. The taste of this dish is very delicious, healthful and tasty. You will take the joy and the pleasure when you bite this kind of cookies in your mouth. You will find this cookie in the bread store or the restaurant. Now, you do not have to go along to that place, but you just have to go to your kitchen and cook the cookies by yourself. Let’s see what will you need to prepare this kind of dish to accompany your lovely lunch or dinner.
How To Make Soft and Chewy Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Two cups of flour
- ½ tablespoon of baking soda
- ¼ tablespoon of salt
- A cup of granulated sugar
- A cup of light brown sugar
- A teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Two sticks of unsalted butter
- A cup of butter milk
- Two largest of eggs
- A tablespoon of vanilla
- Two cups of granny smith apples (peeled and chopped)
- A stick of unsalted butter for the glaze
- A cup of milk
- Three cups of sifted sugar powdered
- ½ tablespoon of vanilla extract
- A cup or caramel sauce
- First, you can preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare the baking pan that filled with the butter. And then, you can take a large bowl and fill it with flour, salt, baking soda, brown sugar, granulated sugar and the cinnamon. After that, in the medium saucepan, you can heat it over medium heat. Add the butter combine with a cup of water and heat until the butter is melting. Bring the flour mixture in the boiling pan and then insert the vanilla, eggs, butter milk and stir the apples gently.
- Pour the ingredients you cooked before in the baking pan and bake it for 20 minutes. Cool the battery for 15 min. Meanwhile, you can combine the butter and the milk in the large bowl. And then put them in the microwave so that could make the butter melted. Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, and the caramel. And then, combine it well and let it cook for 15 minutes.
Cook the soft and chewy pumpkin spice cookies is amazing and great right. Now, you have the delicious cookie that you can enjoy your lunch or dinner. Enjoy your tasty cookies, everybody.