The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 35 min Ready in: 45 min
Christmas is identical with the winter season. The day that full of the white snow which is so peaceful. Perhaps, the Snowball Christmas Cookies will be an excellent idea to complete your Christmas season. The buttery and nutty flavor perfectly combines with the plenty of chopped pecans which create a crunchy sensation while you eat it. Cover with confectioner’s sugar melt together with a touch of sweet taste in your mouth. Such a heavenly treat, right? This treats also going to reminds you of the memory when you are playing snowball in the snow as the children.
How To Make Snowball Christmas Cookies?
This nostalgic treat has a really simple recipe. So, if you are going to make this, you only need less than an hour to enjoy this heavenly treat. If you are curious about it, then just let’s get started!
- A cup of butter
- Two teaspoons of Vanilla
- Two cups of all-purpose flour
- A cup of chopped pecans
- A quarter teaspoon of baking powder
- A quarter teaspoons of salt
- Two cups of confectioner’s sugar
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare the cookie sheet with the cooking spray or line it with the parchment paper. Then, you can start to make the cookie mixture by mixing a cup of butter and a half cup of confectioner’s sugar with an electric mixer until it fluffy and light. Set it aside.
- Prepare a medium bowl, then mix the baking powder, all-purpose flour, and salt until well combined. After that, put the baking powder mixture into the butter mixture, then mix it. Add two teaspoons of Vanilla. Beat them until it combined well. If all of the mixtures already well blended, then add the chopped pecans to the mixture and blend it again.
- Take the dough with a tablespoon, and form it into a small ball about 1 inch. Place in a prepared cookie sheet. Make a space at least two inches for each cookie. After that, you can start to bake the cookie dough over 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven after it turns brownie, then let it cool for a while.
- Prepare the remaining confectioner’s sugar in medium bowl, then put the baked cookie ball into it. Cover it with the sugar. Make sure that the cookie ball already coated well with the confectioner’s sugar. Next, put the cookie ball on the serving plate.
The yummy Snowball Christmas Cookies is ready to serve! Get ready to enjoy the perfect combination of crunchy chopped pecans and the sweet of confectioner’s sugar all over the cookie. Your Christmas season is going to be more fun with this treat.