The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 1 hour and 10 min Ready in: 1 hour and 25 min
No matter what method you cook for your ribs, you want a great barbecue sauce to cover them. To make the perfect ribs that taste great, you need to make the sauce as sticky which is also pretty thick. Remember that a sauce that contains sugar in it might get burnt during the heat for the ribs. Thus, it is recommended for you to cook the ribs first until it is completely cooked and then you may pour the sauce. This will prevent burning so you can avoid the blackened ribs. Try one of these sauces while you cook the ribs, and in the end, you will not be disappointed.
How to make Smokey Barbecue Ribs
How to make? Of course, you should read the recipe below then start to try it. Not difficult anyway, it just takes patience to enjoy the results. Also, the ingredients are pretty easy to find. Now, simply prepare the ingredients and follow the instructions from the beginning until the end.
- 1½ Tablespoon Seasoning, Cajun
- Four teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 1½ kgs Pork ribs, and cut into portions
- ½ small glasses of Tomato sauce
- ¾ small glasses of BBQ tomato sauce
- Two garlic cloves
- ½ small glasses apple cider vinegar
- One long red chili
- Oven-baked potato wedges
- 1/3 small glasses of brown sugar
- 5 kg American pork ribs
- First, preheat oven to 180C. Tray 2 tray with nonstick bread paper. Combine Cajun seasoning, and two tsp smoked peppers in a bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the pork ribs, place the ribs on the tray and cover with tin foil. Bake for 1 ½ hours or until tender and then set aside to cook a little.
- Combine tomato and barbecue sauce and leftover peppers in a bowl. Brush half a mixture over the ribs. Heat grill chargrills or barbecue on medium-high. Cook for 3 minutes each side or until lightly charred. Place the ribs with sauce into the oven and bake for another 12 minutes. After that, serve with leftover sauce.
Are you interested in making it? Is the above recipe clear enough to understand? For those of you lovers of ribs-based food, you must, try this one menu, because surely you will be addicted to the taste that mixed with barbecue sauce. This menu is perfect for lunch or dinner with family and people closest to you. Well, good luck to try it.