The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 minCook: 6 hoursReady in: 6 hours and 15 min
Are you staying at home for an extended holiday? Or you have a party at home and want to impress the guests? Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is the answer! The delicious taste of Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff may complete your weekend. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff’s taste also creamy but salty at the same time. The slow cooker process helps the beef to release the stocks that collide with the cream mixture. Yummy!
Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff Recipe
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is a fusion cuisine between American and Italian. Usually, Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff was served as a main dish in three courses meal. You can feel the tenderness of beef and the creamy mixture inside your mouth. What are you waiting for let’s find out the recipe!
- 500 grams stew meat
- Two tsp instant Italian seasoning or you may use the mix of dry rosemary, basil, thyme oregano. Or if you like, there is simple additions or an alternative like sage, garlic powder, and cilantro.
- 1/2 tsp of pepper (for beef seasoning)
- One tsp salt (for meat seasoning)
- 2 cups of low sodium beef broth or stock
- 1 cup of fresh or canned sliced mushrooms (better if you use the fresh one)
- 3 tbsp sauce of Worcestershire
- Three tsp fresh minced garlic
- One onion, small diced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 or 2 cups sour cream
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese, cubed cream cheese
- 4 tbsp of flour corn starch, mix with beef broth or stock
- 12 ounces of egg pasta noodles, cooked until al dente or as you like (you may replace the egg noodles with macaroni, shells pasta, penne, or spiral even with the spaghetti it’s all fine)
- Open the slow cooker then grease its oil all over the slow cooker, then season the meat first with salt, pepper, and sprinkle Italian seasoning all over the flesh. Add beef broth, mushrooms, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and dijon mustard. Set the slow cooker over high heat then cook Beef Stroganoff for six hours.
- Add the mixture of 4 tbsp of flour cornstarch and beef broth or stock to the slow cooker 30minutes before ready, mix well. Then add sour cream and cream cheese to the slow cooker, stirring until sour cream and cream cheese blend with the stock and sauce is getting thickened. Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Stroganoff is done.
Finally, Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Stroganoff is ready to serve in a plate or bowl with your favorite pasta.