The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 30 min Cook: 8 hours Ready in: 8 hours and 35 min
Have a remaining beef and want to make a slow cooker meal with it? Beef bourguignon is one of the recipes that can be done easily in the slow cooker. It has a packed of flavor and very excellent food to accompany your eating time after the daily routine. Check out the ingredients list and the steps below.
How to Make Beef Bourguignon with Slow Cooker
Beef bourguignon is more than just a beef stew; it has crazy tender melt beef and vegetarians with a slow cooked method that allowed you to do another activity than cooking. Be sure that you have prepared the ingredients in the list and also proper cooking utensils especially slow cooker (you can use 5 to 6 quarter slow cooker) before you practice the recipe. Enjoy!
- One tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1-inch pieces chopped and peeled 1 pounds of large carrot
- One yellow onion in medium-sized, chopped
- Two cloves garlic, chopped finely
- Good-quality dry red wine as much as 750 ml or 1 bottle
- One teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Crisply cooked and crumbled slices of bacon
- 2 cups (32 ounces carton) broth of beef flavored
- 1-inch cubes chopped of 2 ½ pound beef chuck roast
- Take a stock pot or dutch oven and heat oil until high heat. Pat with a paper towel the dried beef. Then, season it with pepper and salt. Put the meat in a dutch oven and if necessary, working in batches. But remember not to make crowded the Dutch oven. Cook for 4-6 minutes and sear all sides of the beef evenly. Remove the meat to a plate.
- Next, in the same Dutch oven, add onion and carrots. Take 3-5 minutes to cook it or until they’re slightly tender and lightly browned. As they cook, scrape brown the bits up from the bottom. Place garlic then continues cook for 1 minute and stir occasionally. Add thyme, wine, and beef broth to Dutch oven. You have to stir until you get a well-combined mixture.
- Remove broth mixture in slow cooker and add beef so that bacon into it. Cover the dish and set the heat on low (approximately 8 hours cook) or high (for 4 – 5 hours cook) or until you get the tender beef. Take some bowls and spoon to serve this meal. If you want, you can add fresh thyme sprigs on it.
Slow cooker dish helps you to make your time more efficiently. You can cook while doing other activities. It’s very recommended cooking system for you, especially if you have a hectic schedule or if you are a mother. And the best thing is, you get the food by making it yourself so you can update your cooking level. Try this slow cooker beef bourguignon recipe in your home and share it with your family.