The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 8 hours & 30 min Ready in: 8 hours & 40 min
If you never make this Balsamic Glazed Roast Beef before, then it is a must for you to try at home since it is very flavorful and easy to make.
How to make Slow Cooker Balsamic Glazed Roast Beef
Prepare the ingredients written below and follow the steps until the end to make some Balsamic Glazed Roast Beef at home.
- A tablespoon of oil
- 3 pounds of beef roast (Ontario Corn Fed) can be round, chuck or brisket
- A large onion, cut into several slices
- 4 cloves of chopped garlic
- A half teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 200 ml beef broth
- 100 ml of balsamic vinegar
- 30 ml soy sauce or you may use tamari
- 30 gr of brown sugar
- A tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 450 gr baby carrots
- 450 gr mini potatoes or you may use diced potatoes
- 30 gr cornstarch combined with 30 ml water
- The first thing to start this recipe is to prepare a large pan. Then, pour the oil on top of it to heat over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot enough, you may put the beef on top of it to cook for around 20 minutes. Make sure all parts are brown and then you may transfer the beef into a plate and set this aside for a while.
- Now, you need to sauté some ingredients in the same pan used before. Simply add the sliced onions to cook for around 2 to 3 minutes until the texture becomes tender. Then, add also other ingredients in it, like chopped garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook for another minute until you can smell the fragrance.
- When it is done, it is time for you to prepare the slow cooker and place the ingredients in it, such as the onions, beef, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, carrots, Worcestershire sauce, and potatoes. Cook the ingredients for around 8 to 10 hours over low heat.
- While cooking, make sure you already put the lid on. After the mixture is completely cooked, you may take the carrots, beef and potatoes out of the slow cooker to shred or slice. Here, the ingredients mentioned before will be completely tender so that you will be easier to shred them off.
For the remaining liquid in the slow cooker, you need to prepare a saucepan to transfer it in. Then, turn the heat on to simmer for several minutes. Also, don’t forget to add the cornstarch and water that have combined. Stir and cook until it gets slightly thickened. To serve, pour the liquid all over the shredded beef and baby carrots and baby potatoes.