The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
Want to make some unique stuff for your lunchtime? Try to make a sloppy grilled cheese sandwich. This one is filling, satisfying and you may share it with your friends or colleges. The recipe is effortless, and you just need some time to cook it. Making sloppy grilled cheese sandwich is as fun to taste it! Experience the cook with follows the instructions below.
How to Make a Massy, Delectable Sloppy Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sloppy grilled cheese is a terrific meal that combining ground beef with bread and other flavorful ingredients. If you are starving and want to eat some messy stuff, you can choose this menu to se rve. The recipe is straightforward, and of course, you will do it successfully, without a doubt!
- Brown sugar in ¼ cup
- Ketchup in ½ cup
- Worcestershire sauce as much ½ tablespoon
- Yellow mustard as much 1 or 2 tablespoons
- Softened butter as much six tablespoons
- Chopped onion in ¼ cup
- Texas toast bread up to 10 or 12 slices
- Ground beef, 1 pound
- Before you start cooking, prepare your cooking utensils first like skillet or saucepan. Then heat it and put in a ¼ cup of onions with 1 lb ground beef. Cook until the ground beef color is brown. After that, drain grease from the meat and reduce the fire.
- Stir in ¼ of brown sugar, 1 or 2 tablespoons of mustard, ½ tablespoon of Worchestire sauce, and ½ cup of ketchup over the meat. In 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Extinguish the fire and let the meat for a few moments. Prepare sandwich by beginning with spreading butter over the bread slices.
- In a skillet (or griddle), put a butter side of bread slices. Sprinkle the top with shredded cheese, beef mixture as much one scoop, and finish it with another cheddar cheese. Cover with a bread slice (butter side on the top). Toast it in a pan on medium until the sandwich well browned. Make sure that you brown the bottom side equally.
So, here it is, your delicious sloppy joe grilled cheese sandwich is ready to eat! How are the steps, super-easy, right? No need hours to complete all the steps. Cheese sandwich is a perfect choice for accompanying your lunch time. Since this meal can be served up to 6 servings, you can share it with your friends. They will love it at a first bite! So, don’t feel worried to try this recipe. Make your sloppy grilled cheese sandwich creation.