The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 20 min
Enjoy your garlic bread with the combination of shrimp and avocado salad that makes you want to eat more. It can be for your lunch meal or merely for a healthy snack. Just take a look at the recipe below
How to make Shrimp Avocado Garlic Bread
Follow the 20-minute recipe below to have amazing and healthy lunch meal that is enough for around ten slices of bread.
- A loaf ciabatta bread, cut into slices
- 60 gr garlic butter
For the garlic shrimp:
- Two teaspoons minced garlic
- A teaspoon sweet paprika
- 30 gr lemon juice
- 500g peeled and deveined shrimp with no tail
- 50 gr fresh chopped parsley
For the Avocado Salad:
- Cooked shrimp
- One avocado, cut into cubes
- 200 gr grape or cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 30 gr lemon juice
- First, set the oven to grill set over medium-high heat. Then, prepare a baking tray and spread with cooking oil or spray with cooking oil. Then, put the bread on it. Here, you can lay around 12 until 15 bread and on each bread, spread the garlic butter thinly.
- Now, you can place the baking tray in the oven and grill until the bread turns slightly golden brown. After the bread grilled, you may take the tray out of the oven and set them aside. Here, while keeping an eye for the garlic bread, you may prepare other ingredients to be ready.
- Next, you can continue to prepare for the garlic shrimp. Simply take a bowl and put the garlic, lemon juice, paprika and shrimp in it. Then, combine all of the ingredients until they are well completely mixed and then don’t forget to give seasoning with salt and pepper. Stir and mix again.
- Take a large frying pan or a large skillet, put the oil over medium heat and put the shrimp on top of the oil. Then, cook until the shrimps are cooked through. It usually takes time for around 3 minutes. Here, don’t overcook the shrimp. Next, you may turn off the heat while adding parsley and let it rest to cool.
- The last but not least is to prepare the avocado salad. Take another bowl and combine the ingredients like avocado, tomato, lemon juice along with the salt until completely mixed. Then, you may put the shrimp in it to cover with the mixture. Finally, you may spoon the shrimp onto the garlic bread, and the dish is ready to enjoy.
After following this recipe, you can see that the steps are easy and quick to do. Also, when you eat one bite, you can taste the fresh salad that is perfectly mixed with juicy shrimp. Serve this immediately, or you may enjoy this when it is slightly cool.