The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 5 hours Ready in: 5 hours and 10 min
Want to make an extraordinary and versatile shredded beef to taste it with various dishes? We suggest you try shredded Mexican beef recipe. This shredded beef is a regular recipe but very recommended to try since it is very flexible to eat with some kind of Mexican cuisines like the tacos, for example.
Easy Steps to Make Shredded Mexican Beef
Make a shredded Mexican beef isn’t as though as it concerned. You can create it by using an oven or crock pot. But, use the oven more relatable since it needs less time than using crock pot method.
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Two tablespoons of chili powder
- Dried oregano in 1 teaspoon
- Ground cumin in 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper
- Diced green chilies, one can (7 ounces)
- Boneless beef chuck roast as much two ¾ to 3 pound
- The first step you should take is to prepare the oven and preheat it to 300 degrees. Take a roast, bowl, and a sheet of duty foil. From the edges of the roast, trim the excess fat that available. On a piece of foil, place the roast carefully and make enough space so you can enclose the meat.
- Then, add chili powder, salt, pepper, cumin, oregano, green chilies, and garlic in a small bowl. Mix them evenly until they are well blended. After that, take the meat and spread the mixtures evenly on the both sides of it. Take a foil and enclose the meat. In the second sheet of foil, wrap up the foil package.
- In a roasting pan (or baking pan), place the foil and transfer it to the oven. Bake at the prepared degrees before in 4 ½-5 hours. When you get the brown roast or, you can fall them apart with a fork, turn off the heat and remove the pan. Then, remove the foil package.
- Next, shred the meat and slightly remove the foil. Add cooking liquid to the pan and transfer the meat. Your shredded Mexican beef is ready to serve with your favorite Mexican dishes like nachos, enchiladas, tacos, burritos, or burrito bowls.
Well, that’s a few steps to make simple yet full-seasoned shredded Mexican beef. After you complete the steps and make your shredded beef, you can match it with various Mexican food that you desired. It’s very delightful, isn’t it? Make a versatile meat and use it with some food.