The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 25 min Ready in: 30 min
Here, you can taste the perfect combination of salmon with honey and lemon that is cooked in a sheet pan. It looks nice and also tastes flavorful. Try the recipe below at home if you never cook this before.
How to make Sheet Pan Honey Lemon Salmon
Spend only 30 minutes in the kitchen. You can serve about three portions of a delicious and fantastic sheet pan of honey lemon salmon. Simply follow the instructions below for the further recipe.
- 450 gr salmon fillet with the skin on
- A lemon, sliced thinly
- 100 gr unsalted butter, melted
- 60 gr honey
- 45 gr lemon juice
- Kosher Salt and ground black pepper as the seasonings
- A tablespoon of chopped parsley as the garnish
- Heat an oven over 375 Fahrenheit-degree or 190 celsius-degree. Put on foil on the baking sheet and make sure it covers entirely. Then, you can continue to assemble the salmon on it with the skin downside and the lemon slices put underneath it. Don’t forget to raise the edge of the foil for around 2 inches to cover the butter mixture.
- Prepare a microwave-safe glass cup or bowl and fill with butter and melt it over high heat for around a minute. Then add honey and lemon juice to the mixture. After this, you may pour the mixture over the salmon. Each salmon is given with around two-thirds of the mixture. You can keep the remaining mixture for later.
- Before you seal the foil, give seasoning to the salmon with salt and pepper. The, after the salmons get sealed, pinch both top and bottom pieces of foil to get air-tight. Here, you also may marinate the salmon to produce richer flavor for around ten until 15 minutes. Then, you may bake the salmon for another 15 minutes.
- After it is cooked, remove the salmon from the oven and don’t forget to open the seal. Next, if it is needed, you may pour the remaining butter mixture over the salmon. Make sure that it won’t cause any leaking, so you need to measure the buttery mixture carefully.
- In a high heat, broil the salmon until the salmon turns slightly golden for around 5 to 10 minutes. Don’t broil the salmon until it gets burnt, make sure that the whole salmon is cooked through without getting burnt. Finally, you may serve this dish on top of the serving platters.
It is best when it serves immediately with parsley as the garnish. The salmon will taste flavorful and fresh. Besides, you may also fridge it in an air-tight container, and it will last for around three days. Thus, make sure that you warm it up first before serving after it is kept from the fridge.