The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 50 min Ready in: 60 min
Who doesn’t like fudge for the Christmas dessert? The answer is everyone like the fudge! Not only you who likes to eat fudge, but Santa also loves it too. The mint fudge is the ultimate favorite dessert of Santa. The combination of the chocolate and a little touch of mint flavor is going to make a fresh sensation in your mouth. It will make your Christmas Eve more complete by giving you a cold and fresh sensation like snow. And the most exciting thing is that this dessert is not too big so that you can enjoy the sweetness just in a bite. Cool, right? Here are the step and the ingredients to make Santa’s Favorite Mint Fudge.
How To Make Santa’s Favorite Mint Fudge
Only in an hour, you can enjoy every bite of Santa’s favorite Christmas dessert. Not only it doesn’t take much time, but the ingredients are also not too complicated. So, you want to enjoy the dessert immediately? Then let’s move on to the recipe below.
- 12 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Two teaspoons of vanilla extract
- a cup of white chocolate chips
- a tablespoon of peppermint extract
- 14 oz of sweetened condensed milk, divided (use the Eagle Brand)
- Green food coloring.
- First of all, prepare an 8inch or 9inch square pan. Line it with wax paper, and spray with the nonstick cooking spray. After that, prepare a medium saucepan, and put the chocolate chips, a cup of sweetened condensed milk, and also the vanilla extract over the low heat. Mix it all. And the next spread the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the square pan. Chill it for 10 minutes until the chocolate firm.
- Then, prepare a medium saucepan again, and put the white chocolate chips into it with remaining of a cup of sweetened condensed milk. Heat it over the low heat until it melts perfectly. After that, add the peppermint extract and the green food coloring into it. Mix it and pour the mixture over the firmed chocolate layer. And let it chill for ten minutes.
- Last, pour the remaining chocolate mixture over the white chocolate layer. Then you can put it in the refrigerator for at least a half hour to make sure that the chocolate firm perfectly. And after that, you can remove it from the refrigerator and start to peel off the wax paper. Cut into squares before you serve.
Finally, you can taste how is the taste of Santa’s favorite Christmas dessert. It is so good, right? And after this, you will keep eating the dessert because it is addictive. Be aware if the Santa come to you to steal his favorite dessert!