The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 35 min Cook: 60 min Ready in: 100 min
Do you in love with a meatball? Well, meatball seller is everywhere. You could eat meatball anywhere. But, if you want something new but still connected with eating the dumpling, you the have to try Salisbury steak meatballs with gravy and mashed potatoes. You can make it by yourself. You do not have to go to the restaurant to get this type of meatball. You can make it and combine with the flavor that you love to add. You can use any meatball such as, fish meatball, beef meatball, chicken meatball, or any meatball that you love. It is not only delicious, but this type of dumpling is healthy food. You can eat this meatball for your lunch or dinner
How to make Salisbury steak meatballs with gravy and mashed potatoes?
Well, we love to share the recipe for you. Now, grab fast your apron and cook the tasty meatball by yourself. Have a nice cook everyone.
- One pound of ground beef
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- One egg
- ¼ cup of grain mustard
- ¼ cup of ketchup
- two tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- Two tablespoons of seasoning salt
- 1 ½ tablespoon of black pepper
- One tablespoon of onion powder
- Two tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- Two tablespoons of butter
- One large onion and garlic (minced)
- Two tablespoons of cornstarch
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- one tablespoon of ketchup
- One parsley
- Five large of potatoes and cut into cubes
- Four tablespoons of unsalted butter
- ¼ cup of skim milk
- ½ cup of cream cheese
- One tablespoon of salt and black pepper
- Take a large bowl. Fill it with ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, mustard, ketchup, one tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, one tablespoon of salt and black pepper and onion powder. Shave the ingredients into a meatball.
- Add olive oil to the pan with medium high. Place the meatballs and cook. If finish, Take the meatball and drain it. Put butter in the same pan until getting melt. Sauté the onion and garlic. Add cornstarch, salt and black pepper and beef broth.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the soup getting the gravy. After the broth is gravy, take back the meatball into the pan. Combine with gravy food. Cover it so that the broth could penetrate the meatballFor the potatoes, cut it into cubes. Boil the potatoes until tender for 20 minutes. Take and drain the potatoes. Put it into the bowl. Add milk, cream cheese, butter, salt and black pepper. Mash the potato, or you could use a mixer if you want. Add the meatball on the top of mashed potatoes
How is it, guys? Is it easy right? The smell of the food is spreading everywhere and make even detected by your neighbor! Well, you can add more chili powder if you love to eat spicy food or combine every flavor that you love with the meatball. Have an excellent food everyone!