The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 20 min
Mexican shrimp skillet is quick and easy to make as the title above. The ingredients are simple and easy to find so that you can serve this at home and enjoy this Mexican dish together with your family. Follow the recipe below to serve four plates of Mexican shrimp skillet.
How to cook Quick and Easy Mexican Shrimp Skillet
Only in 20 minutes, you can have a delicious yet healthy dish at home. With peeled and deveined shrimps as the main ingredients, your family will have a nice and great dinner. Make sure you read this until the end.
- 30 gr of olive oil
- A small onion, then chop it up
- One or two small jalapeno peppers, chop the peppers including its seeds
- A red bell pepper, minced
- Three cloves of garlic, chopped
- A pinch of chili powder
- A pinch of ground cumin
- A pinch of ground coriander
- Salt and pepper as the seasoning
- 550 gr of peeled and deveined shrimp
- Chopped cilantro
- Lemon juice
- What you have to do first is to prepare a large skillet and heat it over medium heat with olive oil. Then, put the chopped onion and peppers in it. After that, you need to cook and sauté the mixture until it turns tender than before or until around five until seven minutes.
- After seven minutes, you may give the chopped garlic to the mixture and do not forget to add the salt and pepper as the seasoning. Next, turn the heat on so that you can sauté this mixture again. But this time is only for a few seconds which is around 30 seconds.
- After that set aside the mixture for a while and you may prepare a pan with an even layer. Add the shrimps to the pan, and you may cook them until well cooked for each side of the shrimp. The time to cook the shrimp vary, it usually only takes one until two minutes to get cooked through. You may adjust the time based on the shrimp that you cook and make sure not to make the shrimps overcooked.
- After the shrimps are done, then you may turn the heat off and move the shrimps to the large skillet with vegetable mixture. Mix the shrimp and vegetables until well combined. Finally, you can serve this dish with the sprinkles of chopped cilantro and also the lemon juice on top of the meal.
Those are the quick and easy steps to make Mexican shrimp skillet. Do not forget to serve your dish while it is hot and you may enjoy this with many kinds of choices like rice, quinoa, tacos or wraps.