The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 40 min Ready in: 50 min
Pizza is everybody’s most favorite food, including kids. Here, you can try a different kind of pizza cooking for a new variation. This pizza pinwheel is one of the best ways to cook a homemade pizza that your kids will ask for more.
How to make Pizza Pinwheels
Have a nice weekend meal that your kids can enjoy by cooking this easy and simple recipe of pizza pinwheels. Besides, it is pretty quick to cook since it is less than an hour to serve. Simply check the full recipe below to make some at home.
- 200 ml of warm water
- A tablespoon of yeast
- A tablespoon of sugar
- A tablespoon of oil
- 450 – 600 gr of flour
- 300 – 400 gr of cheese pasta sauce
- 500 gr of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of pizza toppings that includes diced ham, mini pepperoni, sliced olives, and pineapple tidbits and may other.
- Salt as the seasoning
- Prepare a mixing bowl with warm water in it. Then, add the yeast and sugar in it. Leave it for around three until 4 minutes or until the yeast is bubbling up. Next, pour the flour, oil, and salt, into the mixture. Mix them for three until 4 minutes or until they are well combined.
- Cover the mixing bowl with a plastic wrap and place it in a warm place for around 15 minutes. Next, prepare the oven and heat it on over 400 Fahrenheit-degree. Take a countertop that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Put the dough on top of it and roll it up to shape like a large rectangle.
- Start by putting the cheese pasta sauce on top of the dough. Then, give pizza toppings. After this is done, roll the dough tightly and pinch the edge of the dough to close at the end. Next, cut the dough into small pinwheels. Here, you can get around 15 pinwheels per one large roll dough.
- Prepare a large baking sheet with the butter and small pinwheels on it. Next, bake the pinwheels for 12 until 14 minutes. After that, give mozzarella cheese on top of the baked dough and bake again for only one until 2 minutes or until the cheese gets melted and the color of dough turns golden brown.
Finally, it’s time to serve the pizza pinwheels. The perfect combination is by using warm cheese pasta sauce as the dip. Thus, it can make your kids love the taste of your pizza pinwheels.