The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 40 min
Are you craving for a flavorful summer dish? Here is another recipe for grilled shrimp which is going to make your day. Although it is not creamy, the sauce is rich in taste with the combination of nuts, basil, fresh garlic, olive oil, and parmesan cheese. Such a perfect formula for the best sauce in summer. The recipe will be so much easy because if you make Pesto as the sauce of meat or shrimp, you don’t need to marinate the meat or shrimp for hours, but it still can give you a flavourful sauce. Curious about how is the taste of juicy shrimp and pesto sauce? Then get ready for the recipe!
How To Make Pesto Grilled Shrimp
If you want to make a richer taste of sauce for your shrimp to grill, you don’t need to put too much effort and ingredients because this pesto sauce doesn’t need a complex ingredient to prepare. Only less than an hour you can enjoy the dish. Here are the ingredients and the steps!
- A small clove garlic
- A pound of shrimp
- A pinch of salt and pepper each, to taste
- A tablespoon of lemon juice
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- A half cup of basil
- A tablespoon of pine nuts
- Two tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese
- The first thing you need to do is making the pesto sauce. Prepare the food processor, and put a half cup of basil, pine nuts, a garlic clove, olive oil, lemon juice, grated parmesan cheese, then add salt and pepper to taste. After that, pulse it all until smooth and well combined. Then, set it aside.
- Peeled the shrimp and rinse it first, then marinate it with the pesto sauce for about 20 minutes in the fridge or marinate it overnight if you want to make the more flavorful sauce. Next, place the marinated shrimp on the skewer. Place at least five shrimps on each skewer. Then, you can start to grill the shrimp over medium-high heat. Grill for 3 minutes each side until the shrimp well grilled.
Now, you can remove the shrimp from the grill into the serving plate. Serve it with lemon wedges and enjoy with your beloved family, friends, or your loved one in this warm weather. Don’t worry, the taste of the sauce will never hurt you, and it is going to make you addict and craving more and more!