The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 40 min Ready in: 50 min
Do you need a good meal for your good summer time? Then the Peruvian Grilled Chicken would be the best choice for you. The combination of smoked paprika, fresh lime juice, and soy sauce successfully bring the different taste of smoky yet fresh flavors on your juicy chicken. It will be perfect if you pair it with a side of veggies or a little bit spicy flavor from the marinade. It is going to make your dinner wonderful. And don’t worry it is not as hard as you think to make this delicious meal for your dinner. Just check the steps below.
How To Make Peruvian Grilled Chicken
You only need less than an hour to make this amazing Peruvian Grilled Chicken. It is going to be a new recipe you will make. And don’t waste too much time, just let’s get started because your tongue wouldn’t wait any longer to taste the chicken!
- Three and a half pounds of whole chicken
- Two tablespoons of lime juice
- Two teaspoons of ground cumin
- Two teaspoons of smoked paprika
- Five cloves of garlic
- A half teaspoon of dried oregano
- A half cup of soy sauce
- A pinch of ground black pepper and salt to taste
- A tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Lime wedges
- First of all, prepare a medium bowl then add the fresh lime juice, soy sauce, minced garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, vegetable oil and dried oregano into it. Then whisk it all until the ingredients well combined. After that, prepare a zip-top bag and fill it with the chicken pieces then pour the sauce into it. Seal the bag and make sure that the chicken well coated. Leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare the grill by preheating it over medium heat. After that, remove the chicken from the refrigerator and let it chill for awhile until it is at a room temperature. Then, you can start to place the chicken piece on the grill and cook it for 35 – 40 minutes or until the chicken skin turns brown. Then, remove it from the grill and place it on the serving plate with the lime wedges
And now, your easy and delicious Peruvian Grilled Chicken is ready to serve! It is perfect for your dinner menu on this summer season. The touch of fresh lime is going to make a different sensation in your tongue. No doubt that this chicken is the ultimate favorite of most people.