The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 20 min Cook: 40 min Ready in: 60 min
Combine many vegetables, spices, and cream in this super delicious pasta. Read the article below until the end of a complete recipe.
How to make Pasta, Bell Peppers, and Asparagus in a Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce
In only one hour, you can make four portions of Pasta, Bell Peppers, and Asparagus in a Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce which is enough for the whole family. Now, Follow the recipe below to make some at home.
- Four cloves of minced garlic
- One jar of tomatoes(sun-dried) with the oil
- 30 ml oil from the tomatoes jar or you may use vegetable oil
- Ten pieces of asparagus sprigs
- A red bell pepper, clean and cut into thin slices
- A yellow bell pepper, clean and cut into thin slices
- 200 gr penne pasta
- 200 gr half and half cream
- 200 gr Parmesan cheese (grated)
- A tablespoon of dry or fresh basil
- A quarter teaspoon of red pepper flakes (crushed)
- 100 ml reserved pasta water
- The first thing to do is to prepare a large pan and heat it over high heat along with the minced garlic and tomatoes. Also, don’t forget to include the oil from tomatoes jar. Sauté these ingredients for a minute until you can smell the fragrance. Then, continue to add some more ingredients.
- The additional ingredients are the vegetables, like asparagus, bell peppers as well as the salt to taste. Stir and cook for around 2 to 3 minutes until the vegetables get a little bit softened. Make sure the vegetables are not too soft since the crunchy taste of them are much better.
- Next, it is time to cook the pasta. Simply prepare a large pan and fill with water in it. Heat it until boiled and place the pasta to cook. Follow the instructions written in the package of the pasta to cook the pasta until it is done. Then, drain well with cold water.
- After this, go back to the previous pan of vegetables in it. Here, you need to add other remaining ingredients, like the half and half cream and parmesan cheese. Mix these ingredients well and cook until the sauce gets thickened. Next, sprinkle with basil and red pepper flakes. Stir well.
- Put the cooked pasta into the sauce and coat the pasta with it. You may also add reserved pasta water to coating the pasta. Simmer the pasta for several minutes while adding some more seasoning if you want. Prepare the dish and transfer the pasta to it.
Now, you can immediately enjoy your homemade Pasta, Bell Peppers, and Asparagus in a Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce that is very easy and quick to make. Enjoy this hot with beloved ones during dinner.