The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 40 min Ready in: 50 min
This is one of the favorite dishes for American Families. Who doesn’t like chicken? If you can cook it right, you will get juicy and tender chicken. Instead of eating it with steamed rice or potato, why don’t you try to combine it with rice that is cooked with paprika, bell pepper, and heavy cream? Not only moist, but the rice will also taste flavorful.
How to Make Paprika Chicken Rice
In order to have a nice juicy and tender chicken, use chicken thighs or drumsticks instead of chicken breast. Chicken breasts tend to be dry easily and will not work for this recipe. Cook the chicken and the rice in the same pot so all the liquids come from the chicken will add more amazing flavour to the rice.
- 4 pieces of chicken thighs or drumsticks, keep the bone and skin
- 2 teaspoons of paprika, divided into two
- 1 whole red bell pepper, slice it thinly
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 ½ cups of chicken broth
- ½ cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of rice
- Salt and pepper
- Rub the chicken with 1 teaspoon of paprika, salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet, use medium to high heat. Pan-fried the chicken with the skin side down for about 8 minutes or until the colour change into brown, flip it and cook it in another 3 minutes. Put on a plate and set aside.
- Put the heat back on the skillet and add one tablespoon of olive oil. Add minced garlic and cook it for about one minute or until it’s fragrant. Add bell pepper and cook it until it becomes slightly tender. Add remaining paprika with salt and pepper. Add one cup of rice, heavy cream and chicken broth, simmer all ingredients.
- Put back the chicken to the skillet and cover it with the lid. Simmer it for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly and the rice is tender. If you want, you could add baby spinach and cook it until it’s wilted. Serve it immediately.
This recipe is not only about the chicken tenderness and juiciness but also how flavorful the rice will be. It’s also very easy to make and it’s made with only one pot. A simple dish that everyone will enjoy.