The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
Have you heard about broccoli beef? Yes, this is a Chinese cuisine that made from a stir-fry beef and broccoli. This food is delicious, and if you haven’t tasted it, we recommend you for it! This broccoli beef is also easy to make at home with saute method. It’s good news for you who are undergoing a Paleo diet right? Check out the recipe.
How to Make Simple Paleo Beef with Broccoli by Yourself?
Beef and Broccoli popularly available in Asian restaurants, but it also can be done easily in the home. Paleo beef with broccoli has a full pack of protein, gluten-dairy free and quickly served. Make your diet plan healthier and better with simple Paleo beef with broccoli!
- 8 ounces (2 cups) of broccoli florets
- ½ pound beef, precooked and sliced thin (you also can saute it in some coconut oil)
- Three cloves garlic, crushed (you can using garlic powder instead)
- One teaspoon freshly grated ginger or ginger powder
- Two tablespoons of coconut amino or tamari sauce
- In the beginning, prepare your cook utensils for helping you cook. You need a teaspoon, a tablespoon, mortar and pestle, cups, knife, cutting board, and a bowl. Then, take your skillet or saucepan and pour two tablespoons of coconut oil into it. Set the heat to medium.
- Next, when the temperature is fit, place the broccoli into the skillet and cook until they’re soft. You can make the broccoli harder if you want. After you get the broccoli up to your desire, add in the beef and saute them. Stir them approximately 2 minutes.
- When you finished 2 minutes, add in the garlic, ginger, and coconut amino or tamari sauce into the skillet. Stir them until thick. But, remember that the broccoli is best when they’re getting a moment cook. Don’t cook them too much, so they won’t lose the vitamin.
- At the end of the step, set over low heat and taste the beef. If the meat already cooked, then you may set off the fire and prepare the bowl (or a plate) to serve this dish. Transfer your homemade Paleo beef with broccoli in the bowl and serve it immediately.
So, that’s the recipe to make an easy paleo beef with broccoli. According to you, how are the steps? If you understand it clearly and have the interest to make it, go ahead and follow the steps in your home. This food not only simple and take a less time to make, but also good for your health because it doesn’t have much oil. The most important thing is this one would not disturb your diet. Enjoy!