The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 13 min Cook: 10 min Ready in: 25 min
For busy moms, making fast and easy meals is one of the things that is needed. If you and your family are fans of seafood, then this one feels worth trying. Especially if the mom doesn’t have much time to make complicated foods. Here is the recipe for one pot seafood pasta.
Easy Ways to Make One Pot Seafood Pasta?
Not everyone loves seafood, but for those who love it, there is a special place for seafood in their hearts. Mix it with pasta is a great innovation and combination. Pasta is very easy to make and one of the ingredients that almost matched with everything. We can create many recipes from pasta, one of them is seafood pasta. Make sure you have basic cooking tools like a teaspoon, tablespoon, forks, knife, a cup, cutting board, dinner plate, small bowls, and frying pan. They will help you to make this food.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 400 grams of sliced tomatoes
- 1 liter chicken broth
- 300 grams of spaghetti (cut)
- 240 grams mixed seafood (adjust to your taste)
- A handful of chopped parsley and lemon leaf for decoration
- Heat the oil in a large skillet, then put the pieces of garlic and onion. Leave for five minutes in medium heat. Add peppers, tomatoes and chicken broth. After that, wait until it cooked. Reduce the heat. Then cook the pasta and stir for seven minutes. Stir occasionally to keep the pasta from sticking with the pan.
- Then, insert the seafood that is already washed and clean, cook it for three minutes. Make sure all the ingredients have been cooked, then taste it to make sure it’s well-tasted. Add enough spice, and pasta is ready to serve. Finally, sprinkle the parsley and give lemon slices for the garnish. Voila! The seafood pasta is ready to be enjoyed with the family.
That’s all the steps that you have to take to make a simple yet delicious seafood pasta. It’s effortless, isn’t it? You can try this recipe in your home because there is no need some professional tools. Also, you can taste it with your family. Make your meal time special with delicious seafood pasta. The other good thing is you can choose your seafood according to your taste like shrimp, fish, or squid. Happy cooking!