The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 20 min Ready in: 30 min
Now, you can enjoy the smoked kielbasa with pasta that is combined with great ingredients, spices, and vegetables. Thus, this One Pot Kielbasa Pasta will be a perfect dinner dish that you can enjoy anytime you want since it is also very easy to make. Take a look at the article below for a complete recipe.
How to make One Pot Kielbasa Pasta?
To make One Pot Kielbasa Pasta is very easy, simple and quick since you only need 30 minutes until it is ready to enjoy. The ingredients are pretty easy to find, and the steps are also very simple to follow. Now, prepare the ingredients and follow the directions written below.
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- 450 gr kielbasa (smoked) or you may use sausage, cut into slices
- 150 gr onion, cut into cubes
- Two cloves of minced garlic
- 400 ml chicken broth (low-sodium)
- A can of diced tomatoes
- 200 gr dry small pasta
- 100 ml milk or you may use heavy cream
- A half teaspoon of each salt and pepper
- 200 gr Cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 120 gr scallions, cut into thin slices as the garnish
- The first thing to do is that you need to prepare a sauté pan and heat it with olive oil on it over medium-high heat. Then, when the oil is hot enough, you can continue to add the following ingredients to it, like the smoked kielbasa and the diced onions as well.
- Cook those ingredients for several minutes, then add some other ingredients again, like the minced garlic. Cook and stir the garlic along with other ingredients for around 30 seconds or until you can smell fragrant. After that, put other remaining ingredients into the pan.
- The following ingredients are the chicken broth, dried tomatoes, heavy cream, small dry pasta and don’t forget with the seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook these ingredients well for several minutes. After that, make sure you make it simmer for around 15 minutes until the pasta gets tender.
- When it is done, you may turn the heat off and add a half cup of cheese on it. Cover the pan for two minutes until the cheese is thoroughly melted, turn slightly brown and bubbly. After that, you may open the cover and prepare for the serving to enjoy the pasta.
To serve this pasta, prepare you serving platters first. Then, transfer the pasta to each plate. For the garnish, simply sprinkle the sliced scallions on top of each plate of pasta. Enjoy this immediately while it is hot to get a better taste of the whole family or a group of friends during dinner time.