The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 25 min Ready in: 35 min
This Mexican recipe is one of the best dishes that you need to try at home. It is simple, easy and quick to make with tasty and creamy flavor.
How to make One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
You can make a pot of Cheesy Taco Pasta in only 35 minutes and divide it into six portions to enjoy with the rest family or friends at dinner. Follow the instructions below for a complete recipe.
- 450 gr ground beef (extra lean)
- 100 gr chopped onion
- A half teaspoon of minced garlic
- 400 ml water
- 200 gr salsa
- 200 gr corn (frozen)
- A packet of taco seasoning
- 250 gr elbow macaroni
- 200 gr taco sauce
- 400 gr Mexican cheese (shredded)
For the toppings:
- Green onions
- Sour cream
- Tomatoes and avocado cut into cubes
- First of all, you need to prepare a large skillet and heat with ground beef on it. Cook the beef until it is cooked or until the color turns brown. Then, when it is done, you need to drain the excess fat before you continue adding some more remaining ingredients to combine.
- Next, add the chopped onion and garlic into the skillet of the cooked beef. Stir and cook these ingredients for around 30 seconds or one minute over medium-high heat. Here, make sure you cook the ingredients until you can smell the fragrance. Then, continue to do the following step below.
- Add other ingredients to the skillet, such as salsa, frozen corn, a cup of water and the taco seasoning as well. Stir and combine these ingredients until they are completely mixed. After that, you may add the uncooked elbow macaroni along with the taco sauce.
- Cook the mixture until it gets boiled. Then, lower the heat into low-medium to simmer for around 5 to 7 minutes and don’t forget to place the lid to cover the skillet. After that, add the remaining water to the mixture and let it simmer again for additional 5 minutes until the pasta gets tender.
- When it is done, you may turn the heat off and prepare for the serving. Before serving, you need to sprinkle the cheese on top of your dish and enjoy it with the topping of your choice. You may choose one of them or use all of them or even use other kinds of your favorite toppings.
After you follow all of the steps above, it is highly recommended to enjoy this immediately while it is hot. The taste will be better than if you eat it later. Besides, One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta is a great dinner dish that you can easily make for your family with amazing taste.