The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 2 hours and 50 min Ready in: 3 hours
If you want to serve a perfect meal that is enough for the members at home, then you might try this recipe for One-Pot Beef Stifado Stew. Here, the meats are cooked slowly in low heat and combined with many spices and herbs that can produce a rich and delicious flavor. Hence, it is recommended for you to cook at home by copying the ingredients and steps explained below.
How to cook One-Pot Beef Stifado Stew
Simply read and follow the recipe below if you want to try to cook one-pot beef stifado stew at home.
For the marinade
- A half bottle dry red wine
- 60 ml red wine vinegar
- Four garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 5 cloves
- Five allspice berries
- Two leaves of bay
- An orange, zest and juiced
- A cinnamon stick, break it into two
For the stew
- 900g steak, cut into cubes
- 15 shallots, choose the small ones
- Two sticks of celery, chopped
- Two peeled carrots, chopped
- 400g of chopped tomatoes
- 30 gr tomato paste
- A tablespoon of sugar
- salt and ground pepper as the seasoning
- olive oil
- 30 gr chopped parsley as the garnish
- Prepare a large container including the lid and put the cubed steak in it as well as the ingredients used for the marinade. Stir and mix them until completely combined. After that, put on the lid to cover the container and refrigerate it for over a night.
- In the next day, heat the oven over 325 Fahrenheit-degree or 160 Celsius-degree. Here, to use the time, you can prepare a large bowl and put the shallots and boiling water in it. Sit for a few minutes then drain the shallots. After this, peel the skins and set aside for a while.
- Next, drain the meat with kitchen paper but don’t discard the marinade. Then, prepare a large casserole with a glug of olive oil. Heat it up along with the meat and cook for around three until 4 minutes. Here, you can cook the meat in batches. After that, set aside.
- Cook again the meat by combining with shallots, carrots, and celery over low heat until the vegetable tender or for around 10 minutes. You may also add the marinade liquid, chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, meat and the sugar as well. Stir these by adding the seasoning. Then, put the lid and cook for two until 2 and a half hours until the meat cooked through and the sauce thickened.
Finally, your homemade beef stifado stew is done, and you may add with chopped parsley as the garnish. For the best serving, enjoy with roast or mash potatoes or crusty bread.