The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 30 min Ready in: 40 min
One pan cheese chicken broccoli is an excellent choice when you want to have the tastiest food in the world. Now, you can create it in your lovely kitchen. If you want to begin to cook this food, you should grab your beautiful apron and cook based on the directions. This article loves to share the best recipe special for you so that you can enjoy the food without go out to the stores or the restaurant
How to cook one pan cheesy chicken broccoli and rice
Imagine the tastiest food in your mouth; you will dancing and grateful because you were born in this era right. Well, one pan cheesy chicken broccoli rice is a healthy food, but simultaneously it is a delight food that you can cook at home. Spend 35 minutes on cooking this kind of food is very worth for your time
- Three tablespoons of olive oil
- One medium of yellow onion diced it
- One pound of boneless and skinless chicken. Cut it into bite sized
- Two cloves of garlic
- Two tablespoons of salt and ground black pepper
- A cup of long grain white rice
- Two cups of chicken broth with little sodium
- Two cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Take a large pan and fill the pan with the olive oil. Put the olive oil into the pan and the boiling oil. Saute the onion for 3 minutes until the onion has the fragrant smell. Add the chicken to the pan and toss the chicken with the salt and ground black pepper.
- Cook the chicken for 20 minutes until the chicken getting golden brown. Add the garlic for a minute more. Cook on the both side of the chicken and put the additional olive oil on the other end of the chicken. Add the rice in the olive oil then saute it for 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth into the pan and cover it with a lid. Cook the chicken and the rice covered for 5 minutes. After that, if you finish, you can open the lid and sprinkle the broccoli over the chicken and rice mixture. Include the materials in the pan for 5 minutes until all of the materials getting tender. Add the cheese on the top of the dish until the cheese getting melt.
Have you finished the cook? One pan cheesy chicken broccoli and rice is very easy and fantastic right!