The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 15 min Cook: 60 min Ready in: 80 min
Hazelnut and chocolate mix blend into one in brownies, resulting in delicious and delicious brownies that cannot be sustained anymore to try them. Now Nutella fudge brownies you can make at home without having to buy them at a high price.
How to make Fudge Brownies Nutella
Who does not like brownies? Almost most people love it, especially with this one brownie which is a blend of hazelnuts with chocolate to produce delicious and crispy brownies, which will certainly make you hooked after eating it. To be able to get brownies at a more affordable price, you can make it at home with ease. Here is the recipe.
- 220 g butter
- 75 g cooking chocolate, cut into small pieces
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g Nutella
- Four chicken eggs
- 50 g chocolate chips
- 250 g wheat flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
- One teaspoon vanilla baking powder
- One teaspoon vanilla powder
- One tsp salt
- Prepare a rectangle pan with size 20 x 20 cm, spread with butter and sprinkled with flour, all dry ingredients such as wheat flour and other sifted. After that, mix the butter with chocolate cooking until everything blends and melts. After everything is mixed, the next step is to pour the chocolate dough into a large bowl.
- After the dough is in a large bowl, then add the sugar and stir until everything dissolves into the mixture. Add Nutella to the batter and stir again until the dough is unified. The next step is to add eggs one by one until everything is perfectly mixed which is marked with a mixture that is white and slightly fluffy.
- The next step is to put the mixture of flour, mix well. Then enter the chocolate chips, stirring them all using a mixer to mix the dough into a homogeneous mixture. After all the dough has been mixed perfectly, then pour the batter into a prepared pan.
- After the dough has been flattening, the next step is baking it in the oven at a temperature of 180 o C for approximately 45 minutes. After 45 minutes and the cake is finished and formed, then the cake is lifted and cooled. After the brownies have cooled, the next step is basting brownies with Nutella. Brownies are cut into pieces, and Nutella fudge brownies are ready to serve.
Enjoyable and very easy is not it?
Also, we can eat brownies with family at a low price, without having to buy them at a high price. The menu above is very fitting for the portion of 16 people, so you do not have to worry about not goto, because with a little material you can eat healthy brownies and many. Good luck!