The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 10 min Cook: 3 hours Ready in: 3 hours and 10 min
It is easy to like this dessert. It is on one bite size, and it has ll you expect from a dessert menu. You can taste the sweetness, a little of bitterness, savor taste from the coconut, and puffiness when you bite it. While it tastes obviously delicious, the making process is pretty simple.
How to Make No-Bake Chocolate Truffle
Unlike the original recipe that takes a baking session to make this dessert, we omit the process and make sure the same texture and sweetness are well reached. Don’t worry, this recipe makes the truffle totally edible and too yummy to miss.
- 3⅛ oz of pitted dates
- 3⅛ oz of raw almond, blanched is fine too
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
- We need to soften the dates and almonds. So, take two large plastic bowls. Transfer the dates into the first bowl, and the almond into the second bowl. Add enough water to soak them and leave it for around three hours. This will rise them several centimeres more, and it softens them so it is easier to process them.
- After three hourse, drain the dates and almonds, and set aside. Now, we are going to mix the remaining ingredients. Take a food processor, and add in the almonds and dates. Add vanilla extract and process them until pretty smooth. It doesn’t have to be so very smooth. As long as it is going to be easy to turn them into small balls, you are good. Then, add the cocoa powder and mix them until well combined.
- Take out the mixture and transfer to a bowl. Now, take a little of the mixture and roll it using your hands. Roll the entire mixture and then set aside. In a shallow bowl, pour the coconut. Then take one ball and roll it on the coconut. Make sure all surfaces are well covered. Do this to the remaining balls. You can omit this step if you don’t like the coconut. The truffle is ready to serve.
This dessert should give the same sensation as a piece of chocolate cake. Kids will love it, and adult will enjoy it. You can make many and keep it in the fridge for later. In alternative, you can also serve it immediately when you invite over some guests.