The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 5 min Cook: 15 min Ready in: 25 min
How To Make No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Dessert?
Do you love to eat the sweet meal? Well, if you do, you should try to eat the no bake the chocolate peanut butter dessert. If you want to eat now, you just have to go to your kitchen because you will cook it by yourself. You do not have to go to restaurant or food stores to buy this authentic dessert, but you just have to take your beautiful apron and cook this type of dish! The ingredients are very quick and easy to find. And the following direction is straightforward. Let’s see with all the necessary thing that you will need here everybody.
- 20 of divided ore cookies
- Two tablespoons of softened butter
- One package of softened cream cheese
- A cup of peanut butter
- One cup of powdered sugar
- One carton of frozen whipped divided thawed topping
- 20 miniature of Reese’s peanut butter cups and make it half
- A cup of cold milk
- A package of instant fudge mix pudding
- Take a bowl with the food processor. Insert the 16 of oreo inside the bowl and crush all of it. Or, you can crush the oreo manual with your hand with add the oreo into transparent plastic and then crush the oreo use the clean wood or the stone that could hit the plastic that filled the oreo. And when you break it, add the melted butter inside the oreo.
- Place the crushed oreo into 9 inches of landscape pan to form a crust oreo. On the other side, put an electric mixer and softened the cream cheese. Add the cream cheese with the peanut butter and the confectioner sugar in the large bowl. Mix until all of the items get soft and smooth. And then, fold in the half of the whipped cream topping and then spread all over the crust. You can sprinkle with the remainder of the peanut butter cups.
- Make a chocolate pudding according to the package directions. And then, fold it in the remaining whipped topping. You can spread all over the peanut butter cups. And then, crush the remaining cookies and then sprinkle above the pudding you made before. After that, pour and sprinkle the remaining peanut butter cups. You can chill it for 3 hours and your deserts ready to eat.
Cook no bake chocolate peanut butter is fantastic and outstanding right. Try it now in your lovely kitchen everyone.