The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Time: 30 min Cook: 4 hours Ready in: 4 hours and 30 min
If you want to make this great dessert at home, simply follow the recipe below from the beginning until the end.
How to make No-Bake Banana Split Dessert
Make 12 until 16 serving portions of No Bake Banana Split Dessert at home in only 30 minutes of preparation.
- One stick of butter, melted
- A box of graham cracker crumbs
- A package of softened cream cheese
- 50 gr softened butter
- 450 gr powdered sugar
- Four bananas, cut into slices
- A can of drained and crushed pineapple
- A container of thawed cool whip
- A can of stemmed maraschino cherries
- 200 gr chopped walnuts or you may use pecans
- Warm hot fudge sauce
- Rainbow sprinkles
- First of all, prepare a medium bowl and combine some ingredients in it like the graham cracker crumbs along with the melted butter. After that, continue to prepare for the porcelain dish of 9×13 inch size. Then, pour the crust into the dish and press it into the bottom of the dish.
- After that, place the dish into a freezer to chill for around 10 minutes until it is firm enough. To continue, you need to prepare a medium bowl to combine some ingredients to make the filling. For combining the filling ingredients, you need to follow the step below.
- The ingredients are cream cheese, powdered sugar and a quarter cup of butter. Combine these ingredients until they are well mixed and the texture turns creamy. The time used to blend these ingredients usually takes around 5 minutes until it is perfectly dissolved.
- Also, don’t forget to add the milk to the cream cheese mixture. Make sure they are all mixed up perfectly. Then, after the crust is firm enough, you can take them out of the freezer. Simply pour the cream cheese on top of the firm graham cracker crust.
- Spread the cream cheese evenly and arrange the banana slices on top of the cream cheese. You can make it into one layer full of banana slices. After that, top the banana slices with the pineapple chunks. Also, coat the banana slices fully with the pineapple chunks.
- To continue, you can add the cool whip over the fruits layer. Here, you can use a rubber spatula to spread the whip evenly. Then, it is time to garnish. You may drizzle the warm chocolate fudge on top of the whip and add with rainbow sprinkles to make it much more beautiful.
Now, your homemade No Bake Banana Split Dessert is almost ready to serve. Make sure that you place the dish back to the freezer to chill for around 4 hours before serving. Thus, the layers will be firm enough and easy to cut.