The Best Fluffy Pancakes recipe you will fall in love with. Full of tips and tricks to help you make the best pancakes.
Prepare time: 20 min Cook: 1 hour and 10 min Ready in: 1 hour and 30 min
New Mexico Green Chile stew is a delicious Mexican delicacy that becomes one of the favorite dishes of many people, especially Mexican food lovers. Made with a very tasty pork stew, this food is very suitable served in a warm state. The materials used are very typical of Mexico, and many found around us. If you love the meat-based food, this food is highly recommended for you. This dish is also has a good taste that will not be forgotten. You can cook your own food without wasting your money to buy it. Even, you will feel more proud if you can cook it by yourself.
How to Make New Mexico Green Chill Stew
A delicious plate of New Mexico Green Chile Stew can be completed in just 1.5 hours of making process, from the preparation of the ingredients until the cooking done. The ingredients needed for this dish are easy to find. You can buy it around your residence, like in a grocery store or supermarket. In this dish, you need some ingredients like shoulder pork, onions, Mexican oregano, etc. After following the recipes we have given below, you can enjoy the homemade New Mexico Green Chile Stew.
- One kilogram of pork shoulder, cut it into cube
- 1½ tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoon of salt
- ½ diced onion (medium size)
- 1½ teaspoon of Mexican oregano
- 1½ teaspoon of cumin
- 2 tablespoon of flour
- 1 teaspoon of white pepper
- 1 cup of diced green chili
- 2 cups of fresh water
- The first step, heat the pot over the medium to high heat. After it hot, add 1 ½ tablespoon of olive oil and half kilogram of the pork. Cook the pork and make it into brown on all of it sides for about seven to nine minutes, then transfer it to the plate. Next, add 1 ½ tablespoon of oil and cook the remaining pork, then deliver it with the remaining brownish pork.
- Next, reduce the heat of the stove to medium and add 2 tablespoon of oil. Then you add the red onion, white pepper, salt, oregano, and cumin. Sautee it until it is fragrant for one or two minutes. Add the flour and stir it until starts to brown for about two minutes.
- Lastly, add green chili, water, and the pork. Stir it well to mix it. Bring to the boil, set the heat to the low level, cover the pot and simmer for approximately an hour to make the pork is tender enough. It will be more enjoyable if served with tortillas and add some cilantro.
That’s all the New Mexico Green Chile Stew recipe we can serve for you. This menu is also suitable for those of you who like to share this food with your family and closest friends. Let them feel the pleasure of your homemade cooking and it will be your pride.